Staying two night off site

lisa12000

Earning My Ears
we are spending 11 nights at Cabana Bay in just over 5 weeks but we are diverting over to The Beach Club for two nights. Question is, do i have to inform the front desk that i will be off site for two nights, or put a do not disturb sign? First time spending an extended time at Universal, so not sure of the protocol

You are paying for Cabana Bay room for nights you’re at Beach Club ? Or are you doing 2 split stays at CB around a BC stay?

yeah we are paying for the room - its much easier to do it this way tbh as ours is a package holiday from the UK for universal, so trying to do a split stay is problematic

Let the front desk know you do not need any housekeeping service for the two dates as you will be staying elsewhere

Tell them you will remove the do not disturb sign when you return to the hotel

I just asked the same question but we are reversed. We are staying at Poly for 12 nights and want to go and stay at Universal for one night because it is cheaper to stay then pay for the ticket prices and express pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!