Stenciled Shirt

merimarie

Mouseketeer
Just finished up this shirt for our next trip! I'll be making a Sully one for my husband soon and possibly a Mike, George, etc for our friends joining us! So excited! Anyone else have pictures of shirts they've made? I would love to see them!!

Thanks! It's acrylic paint with textile medium added to it. I use contact paper for the stencil!

I loooove it!! I hope you will post the other shirts too! :-) I'd love to hear more about how you made them. Dis you buy the stencils?

I have a Silhouette Cameo I used to cut contact paper for the stencil. The image was a coloring page!

20130704_223636_zps467ce60d.jpg

This was my first project. It glows in the dark!

Too awesome!! The ghost shirt would be so perfect to wear while at the Haunted Mansion. I had to look up the cameo, sounds like a very handy machine :-)

It's awesome! I've had a cricut for years, but I haven't touched it since I got my cameo!

Mamajama4 said:
I really want o sell my circuit and get a cameo..... You're making it worse lol

How old is your cricut? If it runs on version 2.3 or older you can get sure cuts a lot then it can cut SVG files you make or download!

Disneyluvr said:
What is textile medium? Where do you get it?

You add it to acrylic paint to help the acrylic paint become more flexible and washable. You can find it with the acrylic paints at the craft store - the one I used was ceramcoat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter