still need help

redfraggle

Earning My Ears
My 90 day date was yesterday lol and i'm still having trouble deciding where to eat on arrival day. .

our flight out of boston is about 11am. . . we're staying at the POR and it's our honeymoon. . . i'm not sure what to do. .

any suggestions??:earsgirl:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

My Suggestion..................RELAX..............

The only PS's I've ever made at the 90 day window were for HDD and the Luau...............and I don't think we even needed to do it that early.................

Take your time...........but if you have some place you "really need to eat at"........make a PS ........... otherwise, a little flexibility in day and time, and you can pretty much eat where you want......

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

are you looking for a nice big meal or something romantic and memorable?

A late meal at California Grill during the fireworks might be really nice and memorable. Something at Epcot with a view of Illuminations might be nice as well.

My wife and I took our first trip to WDW without our kids for our anniversary and we did the luau at the Polynesian. They made special recognition of all honeymooners and all couples celebrating anniversaries when we were there (we got to do a special dance on stage too - slow dance, nothing wild) and that made for a very memorable trip.

No matter what you choose, I'm sure it will be a very special time!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

AWTY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter