Stingray City or City AND Tour

Ladyhawke10

Grand Floridian girl
There is an excursion on Grand Cayman to snorkel in stringray city, and there is an excursion which combines a total Grand Cayman tour that ends with a brief snorkel in stingray city. Has anyone done either of these, and would you recommend one over the other? Thank you :)>

Hi,

We've done both. The Stingray city visit as an excursion while on the Celebrity Mercury and the Stingray City and Tour, direct with Captain Marvin's.

I would recommend the tour booked directly through Captain Marvin's, You are taken to three places including some coral gardens where you can see brightly colored coarl and fish (we even saw an eel close up that the guides lured out of some coral formations and a shark too). The visit at Stingray city as part of the tour was long enough to swim, a while and to feed and hold the stingrays... that is about everything you can do there. So, why stay for an extended time if it is not needed?

My recommendation... book direct with Captain Marvins. Save Money, do the tour and not just the visit to Stingray City.

Let me know if you have questions about our experience with Captain Marvin's. They were great!

Howard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter