Stingray feeding at Discovery Cove

bellarinah

Always a tone of surprise!
Has anyone ever done the stingray feeding at Discovery Cove? If so, can you please share your experience? I'm taking my two girls (9 and 11 years old) this November. We have done the Dolphin Swim three years ago and we're not interested in that this time around. I was planning to just buy the Day Resort but then I saw this stingray feeding. Can I bring my own camera to the feeding or you have to shell out for its $200+ photo package (which I did last time and have no desire to do again) if I want pictures? Thanks for any input!!

If you have someone who is not doing the experience, they might be able to get into a position where they could get decent pics and videos but participants will not be able to take photos or videos - same as dolphin experience.

Is the photo package a flat rate for all of the photos or based on number of participants in your party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!