Stop Making Me Laugh Or I'll Pee My Pants! Go Back! I Lost My Shoe! Trip Report!

I am loving all the parade pics! You got some great ones of the castle!! looking at these pics are making me sooo excited!
I thought the same thing about John in Lacy's picture(that he looked sleep..HAHAHA) and of that guy in the front..

:lmao: Pluto's butt!!! Did you notice the 2 little blue lines on it? :rotfl:
Great update!

I did!

Nice castle shots, Lisa! I don't want you to finish your report! I want it to keep going until we can start reading your new trip report! :)

By the time I finish up this report, I'll be starting another one.

LOL! It looks like he is sleeping standing up in this one too :)

It does look like it doesn't it.

And caught up again! I love the pictures of the fireworks!!! And I have to agree, John does look like he is sleeping again! I can almost promise you I will have pics of my DH sleeping at Disney!!!! And only 37 days until we go!!!!

You'll have to be sure and come back with the "sleeping" pictures to post.

By the way, the guy in the foreground is totally busted...he shouldn't be looking where it looks like he is looking!

I thought the same thing!

Hi Lisa! All caught up again!:goodvibes

Wow! I guess you did have a very productive few days!!:thumbsup2 Isn't it great when you are able to get so much accomplished.:goodvibes

I think you're parade pics turned out great...much better than mine! Too funny about Pluto's rear end!:rotfl:

Beautiful castle pictures!!!!:cloud9: Oh and darn...I wanted to look for those cute statues on our last trip and forgot! :sad2:

Only 11 days for you!!:yay::dance3::yay:

I love the feeling I get knowing I have done EVERYTHING I was supposed to do at work and then some.

I can't ever seem to get good SpectroMagic parade pictures.

You do know that missing the statues is grounds for planning another Disney trip don't you?

I was going to say the same thing

That is so funny!

That guy was totally eyeballing something he wasn't supposed to!

Wow you have been busy at work! Loved the update, I hope you find your Crystal Palace pictures. We are eating there for the first time this year.

I can't believe we have never seen Tinkerbell fly out of the castle! It seems like we are always behind the castle when the show starts. This year I'm going to make sure we are right under where she flys!

When you see Pluto tell him we said he has a nice rear end!:laughing:

I still haven't found the Crystal Palace pictures which is ticking me off. I can tell you that the characters came by often and the food was scrumpdilicious!

If you stand to the right of the castle, Tinkerbell will fly directly over your head.

I'll have to give Pluto a shout out for you!

I have been lurking for a good while now am really having a fun reading your report. I'm only about half way throught it but I wanted to post. I also just saw your ticker and see that you will be down about the same time we will :thumbsup2 We are counting down the days! You may have already told everyone and I just haven't gotten to it yet but what are your dates? My daughter wants to try CBR again sometime but we always end up back at POR (just love it there)
Any whooo...I'll keep on reading and maybe run into you all at Disney.

Thanks again for such a great trip report.:goodvibes

Thanks for posting! We'll be at the CBR May 27th through June 5th but we start the drive to Disney on the 26th.

You should give the CBR a try! What are your exact dates of travel? We are having a big Dis Meet at Epcot on May 28th at 2:30 p.m. in France. You should come and meet everybody!

I have actually never read someones trip report before and I came across yours. I love it. I wish this is something I would have done to commemerate our past experiences, something I will definately do when we return from our September trip, if I can figure out how to post pictures. :cheer2:

I am honestly honored that you chose my report as your first to read. You can see that we are a bunch of nuts! But, fun loving nuts. You should start a pre-trip report so we can read all about your plans.

First, if you haven't already, make an account at photobucket or any other image sharing site (photobucket is the popular one around these parts)

Second, click the "Upload Images and Videos" button, if you have a lot of images, you can use the bulk uploader (which I think is better ;))

Third, browse on your computer to where the pictures are stored, and then select them.

For the normal uploader, you can hold control and click to select multiple files at once. Click "Open" once they are all selected. You may add some information to them all, but that is totally optional.

For the bulk uploader, click the images you want to share. Note that in the "Add descriptions & upload" section, you may rotate any that need rotating. You should also check out the "max image size" options ("more options" and set it to something reasonable. Large (640x480) works great with the forums, otherwise the 17" screen (1024x768) works too (they're a bit big, but not horribly so). When finished, click Upload.

Wait for them to finish uploading...

Go to the album where you saved them, it may auto put you there, I'm not sure (I don't have any albums :p).

Now, there are two ways to do this. If doing it one by one:

Mouseover the image (that is, hover the mouse cursor over the image) you want to share, and a small.. um.. thing should pop out of the bottom. In that you will see a selection for "IMG". Click in that box.

Either Right Click and choose copy, or hit Control-C to copy the tag.

Now, go to your post (or whatever your writing up the post in...) and either Right Click and choose "Paste" or hit Control-V to paste the tag.

Repeat for each image :).​

If you want to do it en masse:
Again, mouse over the image, only this time, just select the check box in that thingy that pops out.

When you are done selecting, click the "Generate HTML and IMG code" button on the bottom.

Click in either of the "IMG" fields (the 3rd and 4th down). The 3rd one will give you small images that a user will then click to see the full size. The 4th will give you the full size images.

Copy and paste like described above

Ok, I now return you to your regularly scheduled Lisa's TR :).

*I, personally, don't use it. I use my own webhosting stuff that I pay for for my websites. However, I do have an account so will go through it and give the step by step

Holy crap! You did a much better job at explaining it than I do Allan. I just tell them up upload their pictures to www.photobucket.com. Once they are uploaded, you see three or four links underneath. Copy the bottom link and paste it on the boards. See how computer illiterate I am.:lmao:

Hi Lisa! I'm all caught up finally! I'm so sad that your trip report is coming to an end....but that's ok. It won't be long before you have a new one to write! ;)

I would love to eat at Crystal Palace, just for the food! My boys have outgrown Pooh a bit, but maybe I can convince them sometime.

We had the line cutting situation at POTC too....so frustrating! :headache:

Love the fishy-face pics of Lacey and Hunter! Too cute! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad that you're started a trip report. I have to tell you that you look absolutely fabulous.

The food at the Crystal Palace is so good. I could care less if there were characters there or not. That being said, they do add a little ambiance to the place.;)

Uh-oh line cutters.

I am loving all the parade pics! You got some great ones of the castle!! looking at these pics are making me sooo excited!
I thought the same thing about John in Lacy's picture(that he looked sleep..HAHAHA) and of that guy in the front..

I take waaaaaay too many pictures at parades. Heck, I take waaaaay too many pictures of everything at Disney. I've already told my Mama not to think I'm nuts when I take pictures of what everybody else would consider nothing.

John was probably in a trance/sleep-like state.:rotfl:

A DIS met?? How exciting! Maybe I'll have to find the courage to head that way. Our dates are May 26-June 5. We will check in at POR on May 27th. I'm finished with post planning days ( I teach Kindergarten) on May 25th and planned to do some cooking and finish packing for the trip on May 26th. Well, DH will be off on that day now, too..soooo...he said for me to add a day if I could. Another day at Disney you say??? So I got moving and tried to get another day at POR without adding anything else. I could do it but for too much money for DH. I finally got our first night in town at a Hampton Inn right near Cross Roads. We will do DTD on Wednesday. The hard thing will be working all day to close my classroom on Tuesday, then pack the car and be up and out with the kids by 4am Wednesday so we can get to WDW by noon or 1. We have ressies at Rainforest Cafe at 3:30 on Wed. so we will be dog tired by the evening.
I just can't believe that it is finally here NEXT WEEK :cool1::woohoo: We are all about to bust. The kids aren't counting down to the last day of school but the days to Disney. ;)

OMG :yay: I finally caught up!!!! I won't tell you how long it took me. I had so many comments to make while I read your TR, but now I've forgotten them all. I'll try to do better on this year's report and stay caught up!

I need to take the time to add a ticker to my signature, but - only 186 days til our trip!!!! :yay:

A DIS met?? How exciting! Maybe I'll have to find the courage to head that way. Our dates are May 26-June 5. We will check in at POR on May 27th. I'm finished with post planning days ( I teach Kindergarten) on May 25th and planned to do some cooking and finish packing for the trip on May 26th. Well, DH will be off on that day now, too..soooo...he said for me to add a day if I could. Another day at Disney you say??? So I got moving and tried to get another day at POR without adding anything else. I could do it but for too much money for DH. I finally got our first night in town at a Hampton Inn right near Cross Roads. We will do DTD on Wednesday. The hard thing will be working all day to close my classroom on Tuesday, then pack the car and be up and out with the kids by 4am Wednesday so we can get to WDW by noon or 1. We have ressies at Rainforest Cafe at 3:30 on Wed. so we will be dog tired by the evening.
I just can't believe that it is finally here NEXT WEEK :cool1::woohoo: We are all about to bust. The kids aren't counting down to the last day of school but the days to Disney. ;)

You really should come to the DisMeet. I have never met not one of the people who are coming but am super excited! We won't be meeting for long because everybody has other things they want to go do.

I bet you were on the phone before your husband could get the words "add a day" out of his mouth.:rotfl: I know I would have been. Even though you aren't staying in Disney that first night, you'll still be on vacation and that's what matters most.

I am sooooo very ready to get on the road!

Oh, by the way, my daughter has friends who live in Athens.

OMG :yay: I finally caught up!!!! I won't tell you how long it took me. I had so many comments to make while I read your TR, but now I've forgotten them all. I'll try to do better on this year's report and stay caught up!

I need to take the time to add a ticker to my signature, but - only 186 days til our trip!!!! :yay:

Yeah for being caught up! I am so behind in my subscribed threads right now.

For sure add a ticker so you can actually watch those days count down.:thumbsup2

After taking pictures of the statues, we figured we'd hit Fantasyland and do the things that we had missed earlier.

First up was Snow White's Scary Adventures:

DSCN2101.jpg

DSCN2102.jpg

DSCN2105.jpg

DSCN2107.jpg

DSCN2110.jpg

DSCN2111.jpg

DSCN2114.jpg

DSCN2115.jpg

It had been years since we had ridden the caroussel so we figured why not?
But, before we did, Hunter wanted to try, just one more time, to pull the sword out of the stone.

DSCN2117-1.jpg

And, then, I had to turn around and take another picture of the castle.

DSCN2120-1-1.jpg

The caroussel had just started a new ride and I had to......you guessed it.....tinkle so we made our way over to the bathroom. It was getting pretty late and we were acting sillier than usual. Here's Hunter sitting outside the bathroom waiting on me.

DSCN2090-1.jpg

When we were at Hollywood Studios, Hunter bought a lightsaber keychain that lit up and he had carried that thing everywhere. Once I made it out of the bathroom, John said he'd lead us over to the caroussel. He guided us with the lightsaber:

DSCN2092-1.jpg

After being guided safely through the crowds with the ever present lightsaber, it was our turn to choose a horse:

DSCN2093.jpg

You've all seen the unflattering pictures of me at the water park. Now, you'll see some unflattering pictures of my double chin. I was trying to lean back so John could take a picture of the kids. Just look at the kids, they look cute.:laughing:

DSCN2094-1-1-1.jpg

Next up is me looking kinda freaky in another leaning back picture:

DSCN2097.jpg

We had the best time on the caroussel. We weren't loud or obnoxious or anything but the kids were acting like they were hitting their horses on the behind so they'd go faster and higher. We laughed so hard!

DSCN2098-1.jpg

If I am remembering correctly, we rode Peter Pan again and maybe even Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. We were all exhausted by this time because it was now past midnight. We were just about to leave when it hit us! We hadn't been to Toontown at all! What?:eek: Toontown is my namesake. What in the world were we thinking? We knew it was a long shot but we thought it might be open.

When we got to the sign, we could see that Toontown and saw that everything was dark. Oh no! We weren't going to visit Toontown at all this trip.

DSCN2069.jpg

I wanted to try and get a picture of the kids jumping in front of the sign but I could never time it right.

DSCN2070.jpg

Lacey took the camera from me so she could take a picture of John and I jumping in front of the sign. She couldn't time it right either. We'd all huddle around the camera and laugh at the picture and say, "let's try it again". After about 10 minutes of jumping, we were all laughing hysterically. We had pictures of us off the ground but John's shirt would be pulled up over his stomach. I had one where my leg was in a position that looked like it was broken in several places. They were all so crazy. I know I have at least one of the pictures somewhere that we didn't delete. I swear if I find it, I will post it.

Even though we didn't get to see Toontown, we had fun in front of the sign and it was a nice way to end our day at the Magic Kingdom.

***Up next, a few final pictures of our home away from home and then the trip to our real home

Isn't the last day so sad? It looks like you made the best of it though!

No Toontown? Shame on you! :rotfl:

I love the pic of John leading you with the lightsaber....classic! :)

Great pictures of Snow White's Scary Adventure! Still haven't rode it...we'll make it there yet!!!

Love all the pictures on the Carousel! It looks like you were all having so much fun!:goodvibes

We missed Toontown this trip too!:guilty: At least you were able to get a picture in front of the sign!:thumbsup2

Sounds like you had alot of fun in front of the sign! I hope it will be open when we go in Oct. but I doubt it:sad1: We have never ridden the caroussel or tried to get the sword out of the stone I hope we remember to do both this time. I would be so sad your tr is ending if I didn't know we are about to get a new one!

I bet you were on the phone before your husband could get the words "add a day" out of his mouth.:rotfl: I know I would have been. Even though you aren't staying in Disney that first night, you'll still be on vacation and that's what matters most.

I am sooooo very ready to get on the road!

Oh, by the way, my daughter has friends who live in Athens.

Oh yes I was!!! He is always tight with at dollar but Disney is a whole different story ;) Though he still doesn't get my DIS obsession and he looked at me like I was crazy when I told him about the meet.

Your daughter is not all that far from Athens....I think you said Cleveland? Just an hour or so from Athens.

I have really loved reading your TR. Thanks so much for taking us all along.....and maybe I'll see you next week ;):goodvibes:woohoo:

Isn't the last day so sad? It looks like you made the best of it though!

No Toontown? Shame on you! :rotfl:

I love the pic of John leading you with the lightsaber....classic! :)

I always hate that last day of a trip. You want to have fun but you also have it in the back of your mind that's it the last hoorah.:sad1:

I couldn't believe that we missed out on Toontown. We ALWAYS go to Toontown.

John was so silly with his lightsaber/guider. He was really getting into it too. He was a vert good tourguide.:laughing:

Great pictures of Snow White's Scary Adventure! Still haven't rode it...we'll make it there yet!!!

Love all the pictures on the Carousel! It looks like you were all having so much fun!:goodvibes

We missed Toontown this trip too!:guilty: At least you were able to get a picture in front of the sign!:thumbsup2

For some reason, I took tons of pictures on Snow White's Scary Adventure. Way more than I posted.

We were having a blast on the caroussel. Who would have even thought we'd have that much fun on such a simple ride?

I couldn't believe we missed Toontown. It's a must-see in our book but we somehow didn't make it over there.

Sounds like you had alot of fun in front of the sign! I hope it will be open when we go in Oct. but I doubt it:sad1: We have never ridden the caroussel or tried to get the sword out of the stone I hope we remember to do both this time. I would be so sad your tr is ending if I didn't know we are about to get a new one!

The attempted jumping pictures in front of the Toontown sign were so much fun. It was definitely one of those "stopping making me laugh" moments.

The caroussel isn't one of our "we gotta do that" rides but that night we had a lotta silliness going on which made the caroussel fun.

I can't believe it took me so long to finish up this report. Maybe, mentally, I was trying to stretch it out so I wouldn't miss Disney so much.

Oh yes I was!!! He is always tight with at dollar but Disney is a whole different story ;) Though he still doesn't get my DIS obsession and he looked at me like I was crazy when I told him about the meet.

Your daughter is not all that far from Athens....I think you said Cleveland? Just an hour or so from Athens.

I have really loved reading your TR. Thanks so much for taking us all along.....and maybe I'll see you next week ;):goodvibes:woohoo:

Tell your hubby that we aren't all mass murderers and that we'd love to have you guys come to the Dis Meet. My mother (who's coming along on our next trip) didn't really understand the Dis Meet either until I explained it to her.

Lacey is in Cleveland, Georgia. When we visit her, we stay in Helen which is such a cute little town. Traffic is heck but it's a nice place to stay.

Please do come over to meet us at Epcot. Like I said, we are all complete strangers but can't wait to meet each other.

Once we finished up the jumping (or should I say non-jumping) pictures in front of the Toontown sign, we didn't really have anything left to do. Still, we didn't want to leave so we walked very slowly towards the front of the park. By this time, it was almost 2:00 in the morning and the park was virtually empty. There were a few "stragglers" like us left walking down Main Street. They were probably trying to stretch out those last few minutes of Disney magic too.

As we were walking down to the bus stop, the kids found a burst of energy and were skipping along in front of us and laughing the whole time. I was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy that Lacey was able to go on vacation with us but sad to know that it was probably the last time she would. Our baby girl is really truly officially a grown-up and will soon have all of those grown-up responsibilities. But, for that moment in time, she was a little girl skipping along a path at Walt Disney World.

Once we made it back to the room, I decided to take more pictures because I was afraid the room pictures were lost when my first camera died.

Here are Lacey and Hunter playing host:

DSCN2139-1.jpg

DSCN2140.jpg

DSCN2141-1.jpg

Hum.....think we bought enough stuff while at Disney?

DSCN2149.jpg

DSCN2148-1-1.jpg

See these brown paper bags? Those were full of souvenirs.:rolleyes1

DSCN2151.jpg

Our towel animals:

DSCN2153-1.jpg

Even though it was the wee hours of the morning, we did pack up a few things before hitting the sack.

The next morning, we were up semi-early. We took all the suitcases as well as all of our "extras" that we bought and attempted to load them into the car. We got the suitcases in but some of the other stuff wouldn't fit. What the heck were we going to do? Lacey had the idea to take the items out of the boxes that Disney provided and put them in little nooks and crannies in the trunk.

The extra water and drinks that we had left over from our Garden Grocer order wouldn't fit in the back. So, it was decided that Lacey (or Hunter) would just have to rest their feet on them. The large R2D2 robot that Hunter bought would ride in between Lacey and Hunter in the backseat. I'm not one for putting stuff on the little ledge by the back window but this time we had no choice. We had a pirate gun, a backpack and more stuff stacked up there.

After we finally got all the stuff in the car, we went back to make one final "did anybody forget anything?" tour of the room and I also made the "does anybody have to go pee?" call. Once done, we walked to the car and drove away from the beautiful Caribbean Beach Resort.

Of course, as we drove under the Walt Disney World archway, we all yelled "Goodbye Walt Disney World!"

The long drive home was thankfully uneventful. We talked about our favorites, the funny times we had and the memories that we made. And, of course, I started making plans for our NEXT trip to Walt Disney World!:rolleyes1

I can't beleive I read the whole thing :wave2: !!

Since it has been 9 years since we last went to DW, the pics really helped my memory and got me really excited to go next month.

Thanks :) and congratulations on finishing before your next trip, which is what like next week - I am sure having fun will be no problem for you guys :woohoo:

Ahh...the last day is soooo sad!!:sad2: Love all the pics of your room at CBR!! I think I finally talked the boys into staying there on our next trip!!:woohoo: I loved reading your TR and I'm sad that it's finished! But I'm so excited for you......because you're heading back next week!!!!:yay::yay: I can't wait to read all about your new adventures!:goodvibes

So sad to see this trip end. I started to tear up a little :sad1: when you talked about Lacey...I see Dan growing up so fast. It's sad, but I'm so happy you had this trip to enjoy together!

Can't wait for the next one!!! :thumbsup2

Aww Lisa! I can't believe it's the end! :sad1: I just love reading your trip reports! Well, now you will soon be off to write a new one!!! Yay!! :cool1:

Hi Lisa! I've really enjoyed reading your trip report. Wow, what a fun trip!!! We are leaving on May 28, and will be there through June 6th at the CR. I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter