Story Central Book App sunsetting

Chiefillini

Earning My Ears
Has anyone else seen this. Not sue when it was announced. Just hope my iPad never crashes and we loose all the books we paid for.

Dear Reader,

We regret to inform you that Disney Story Central is sunsetting and will no longer be a supported application after 02/28/2019. Please be advised of the following information:

• 01/31/2019: In App purchases will no longer be available
  • 01/31/2019: Auto-renew for current subscribers will end
  • 01/31/2019: The application Disney Story Central will no longer be available for download
  • 02/28/2019: Disney Story Central will no longer be a supported application or connect to the internet
  • 03/01/2019: https://disneystorycentral.com will no longer be accessible

Disney has an unfortunate habit of creating content you have to pay for and then sunsetting the application and just walking away with customer money. This will be at least the third time I’ve invested in a Disney product and had them pull this nonsense. I’ve completely lost faith in buying any digital content from them because they are simply ripping off their own fan base.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter