• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Strategy for lowest price on HRH first of June, 2003?

horseshowmom

DIS Veteran
We have a trip planned for our DD's 16th birthday (well, her birthday won't actually be until the end of July, but we don't want to be in Orlando when it's that hot). The Travel Channel has worked it's magic, and she really wants to stay at the Hard Rock Hotel for part of our trip (they were building it during our last visit). Besides, FOTL is irresistible.

I'm planning for 2 nights sometime in the first week of June, 2003. The lady I talked to at the HRH said that the discounts won't be in the computer until December. I'm looking for some suggestions for finding the lowest price (we're going to be needing 2 or 3 rooms, so I need to get the price as low as possible). How far out have some of you been able to find a cheaper price?

Thanks!

I have been trying to get a discount for that week every day! My friend that works there said they are at 95% capacity that week, so the chances are slim to none! But hey, keep trying I'm going to.

Would you believe the lady at the desk said that I should be able to find a good discount because that was going into their slow season? I thought that was kind of odd and didn't really make sense to me.

Originally posted by sbclifton
Would you believe the lady at the desk said that I should be able to find a good discount because that was going into their slow season? I thought that was kind of odd and didn't really make sense to me.

Personally I would think that it is a slow week also, last year i went the same week & it was slow. I wonder if they have a conference or convention using the hotels. I hope that's what it is, so maybe the parks will still be slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter