STROLLER AT DOWNTOWN DISNEY FOR 3 YR

princess crazy

<font color=purple>Completely blown away by the lo
We will possibly be going to DD but not for a whole day . Is it absolutely necessary to take the stroller for our DD or can she walk it????

DD can be really crowded and especially the disney store can be a zoo where a little one walking can disappear in a hurry....It is definately walkable in terms of sq feet, keep an eye on her....if weather is warm there is a great fountain at the end of DD opposite the Lego world (wwhich is "don"t miss") and kids love running and out of it....so you might bring a change of cloths and be sure she has on something that can get good and wet......enjoy

Thanks tednvon!!!
I've taught our DD to hold my hand everywhere we go so she's not one of those kids that runs everywhere but it's good to know that. I just hate taking the stroller into the stores and that if we don't need to. Thanks again for all of the info on DD don't know much about it. Does anyone have any idea how much time to allow for the Lego Center -obviously it won't be the same as my DD's idea but just was wondering???? ;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter