Stroller Parking in Galaxy’s Edge

etoiles

DIS Veteran
Hello all,

I am trying to find out information about stroller parking particulary by Smugglers Run. We were going to try and rope drop smugglers run after getting (hopefully) a boarding group but I don’t want thousands of people to rush past while trying to park the stroller. Another idea is to park it earlier and then go back to get it after the ride. Any suggestions?

The stroller parking is to the left of the ride across from the millennium falcon. I would personally leave my stroller in a different area and come back for it later.

Hello all,

I am trying to find out information about stroller parking particulary by Smugglers Run. We were going to try and rope drop smugglers run after getting (hopefully) a boarding group but I don’t want thousands of people to rush past while trying to park the stroller. Another idea is to park it earlier and then go back to get it after the ride. Any suggestions?

That’s exactly what will happen. Ive seen it happen many times. Try to park it somewhere before you start the rope drop walk. However the rope drop lines move pretty quickly through MFSR, so if you are at the very front it might not affect you too much.

The stroller parking is to the left of the ride across from the millennium falcon. I would personally leave my stroller in a different area and come back for it later.

okay. Where would you recommend leaving the stroller as we head to the Millenium Falcon?

That’s exactly what will happen. Ive seen it happen many times. Try to park it somewhere before you start the rope drop walk. However the rope drop lines move pretty quickly through MFSR, so if you are at the very front it might not affect you too much.

Yes, this is what I am concerned about. Do you have any suggestions for an alternative parking spot? I also considered leaving our stroller at the hotel just for our Hollywood Studios day but I worry we would need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter