Stroller situation 3 preschoolers

We used a double when my older two were 22 months and 3.5 years old. They were rarely in it at the same time. We walk a lot, and I usually only bring the double (kids now 19 months, almost 4, and almost 5). As it is, I'm sometimes pushing an empty double - for example at the zoo this last weekend, all three walked most of it. I'm glad our 2nd trip is this fall. We walk a ton in the summer, so they will be more used to it. I can see us pushing an empty stroller, but I also see having time at the end of the day that all want a ride.

Our first trip, we had:

-(almost) 5 year old (his birthday was March, we went in January)
-just turned 3 year old (birthday in December)
-6 month old

We brought a double stroller. The older two kind of took turns riding in the second seat--but really most of the time the only one in it was the infant.

We used a Zoe triple stroller for our three (3yrs, 8mo and 8mo). It was great to give everyone a spot to sit and nap!

We had a stroller with a skateboard attachment so 2 could ride sitting and one could stand in front of the person pushing. I think a double would work, just alternate the riders as needed.

Your biggest issue will be getting on and off the park busses. One person has to handle all three and the other handles the two strollers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!