Strollers - What to you do to make sure you have your stroller??

LisaNJ25

DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i
Originally I was bringing a 102 Dalmations umbrella stroller so I was hinking I should have no problem finding mine after rides or dining. But my mother and aunt insisted it was to small for dd and the bought her one that is bigger and probably looks like everyone elses.

Do you tie anything to the handles, ect just to know yes that yours and incase someone mistakens it with theirs they will notice its not theirs lol I hope that just made sense.

:eek: 3 more days........ :eek:

We actually tied a couple of brightly colored bibs around our kids strollers so that we could i.d. them. I've also heard of people taking a diaper, pouring coke on it, putting it in a baggie, and tying it it the handle of the stroller. It deters people from taking your stroller! Also, some people use bandannas, too.

mnm.gif

'84-Offsite
'95-DxL
'97-WL
'00-PO
'01-DxL
'02-DVC??

We tied a bandana to one of ours. Of course, we also had beverages in the cup holders/trays where the handle is, too. On the other one, there was a red ribbon from an old balloon knotted on there.

First trip for me: 1973
(the year of my birth)
DL a few times and WDW a zillion times (it seems) :) up until 1989 when MGM opened
First trip w/ DH (28), DS (4), DD (2): 2/28-03/06/01-Wyndham Palace
Next trip: 09/28-29/01 ASMu; 09/30-10/08/01 ASMo

We tied bright green ribbon to ours on the handle and side. We used the kind normally used for ballons or presents.

We used flourescent pink luggage ID tags that I stumbled upon in WalMart. They were round and approx. 4" in diameter.

Hi! We have a couple of pics on DS on plastic keychain-type holders from other amusement park trips that we keep on our stroller, along with our home phone # and cell phone # in case it gets misplaced/lost. Never had any problems. Have fun!

I buy the ribbon that you use to decorate a package with, all colorful and curly....tie it to the handle. I also used indelible ink and mark her name on the inside of the canopy. I do like the lugage tag idea too. ;)

"A dream is a wish your heart makes"...

DW 79' off-site
DL 81' Disneyland Hotel
DW 82' Fort Wilderness
DL 87' Disneyland Hotel
DW 95' off site
DW 01' off site
DW 02' WDW Land/Sea Cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!