Strong Winds Predicted for Tomorrow PM/Friday AM

I saw that report. Today is a down day/ Disney springs day. I am going to button things up good when we leave. I think overnight is when the worst is supposed to hit.

Hopes and prayer that if anything gets hurt it only the camper.

I saw that report. Today is a down day/ Disney springs day. I am going to button things up good when we leave. I think overnight is when the worst is supposed to hit.

Hopes and prayer that if anything gets hurt it only the camper.

I can tell you right now the winds are really picking up at my home (central FL). I wanted to try and get the word out to the guests at FW to secure whatever you need to. I don't like when these fronts hit in the middle of night.

We survived at the here at the fort. Thursday evening we started getting some good gusts at Disney Springs, but didn't see any rain.

At a little after midnight the storm rolled in. We are in a hybrid, so still sleeping under canvas/vinyl, and the rain was loud. After the rain eased up I could hear the thunder rolling. It lasted about an hour and was gone. All in all I have been through a lot worse in this camper.

On a side note: I am glad to be here and not at home right now. Home (NW Georgia) had a couple inches of snow today. It should be gone by the time we get there tomorrow night.:)

A little late but glad it wasnt too bad. On another note its a reminder that when away from the camper , its a good idea to take the awning in. Just in case! ( for some , the pop up crowd , this is harder, for the others its just a push of a button).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!