Studio Capacity

nandm92574

Mouseketeer
Hi All. I have been doing research and the information is all over the board depending on resort refurbishment. I know here I will just get the right answer right now :-) Can anyone tell me what DVC resorts have studios that sleep 5 people? The trip will be in August of 2018 so if you know of a refurbishment that will be completed by then can you include? Thank you, thank you, thank you :-)

Studios that sleep 5: Poly, VGF, BWV, BCV and Boulder Ridge.

Saratoga, OKW, Copper Creek, BLT and AKV all sleep 4 and I do not expect this to change, especially of CCV and BLT. AKV was just refurbished and didn't add a 5th, and so I think this is also very solid for the foreseeable future. OKW is going to start refurb shortly, but room designs haven't been released; while I think they could add room for a 5th in those studios, I'm not sure they will. They also certainly won't be done or bookable as such by August, given that the refurb has not yet begun and will likely take 18-24 months.

Saratoga, OKW, Copper Creek, BLT and AKV all sleep 4 and I do not expect this to change, especially of CCV and BLT. AKV was just refurbished and didn't add a 5th, and so I think this is also very solid for the foreseeable future. OKW is going to start refurb shortly, but room designs haven't been released; while I think they could add room for a 5th in those studios, I'm not sure they will. They also certainly won't be done or bookable as such by August, given that the refurb has not yet begun and will likely take 18-24 months.

Thank you very, very much :-)

The pattern on renovations seems to be if they don't put the sleeper chair in the 1 bedroom, they put a pulldown in the studio. So AKV does have the sleeper chair in the 1 bedroom, so they didn't add it to the studio. Neither did GCV. I would expect SSR to add it since they have the same layout as BWV, BR and BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter