Studios "Villains Night" disapointing

DIS-NH

Mouseketeer
Was anyone else disappointed at the "villains night" held at Studios on 8/23?

This was one of the special admission events like MNSSHP. The advertised 50+ Villains, etc

They had the Villains set up for photo's around the park....Wait lines were nearly an hour for most, and if you wanted to get a picture with Malifiicent...you waited 3 hours in line.

Face painting was complimentary...again, lines were well over an hour.

Unlike MNSSHP where they sell admission up to 25% park capacity...Studios was FULL. TSM had over an hour wait line. As I recall as the Halloween and Xmas events you could virtually walk onto any ride with little wait...not for this event !!

They had a band and DJ at the main stage that were good. A few characters were in the crowd dancing. The "Dance parties" were stating late, and were packed.

Overall, very disappointing. To spend that much money for a special admission and have lines that long...this is the first time I've felt "taken" by Disney.

Interested if anyone else felt the same way.

Was anyone else disappointed at the "villains night" held at Studios on 8/23?

This was one of the special admission events like MNSSHP. The advertised 50+ Villains, etc

They had the Villains set up for photo's around the park....Wait lines were nearly an hour for most, and if you wanted to get a picture with Malifiicent...you waited 3 hours in line.

Face painting was complimentary...again, lines were well over an hour.

Unlike MNSSHP where they sell admission up to 25% park capacity...Studios was FULL. TSM had over an hour wait line. As I recall as the Halloween and Xmas events you could virtually walk onto any ride with little wait...not for this event !!

They had a band and DJ at the main stage that were good. A few characters were in the crowd dancing. The "Dance parties" were stating late, and were packed.

Overall, very disappointing. To spend that much money for a special admission and have lines that long...this is the first time I've felt "taken" by Disney.

Interested if anyone else felt the same way.

Felt exactly the same way and emailed Disney about when I got back home. We were given a full refund for our four tickets. I do believe they are taking all feedback very seriously and trying to make this a better event in the future. :goodvibes

Very glad to hear I am not the only one. Can you tell me who you emailed? If you could give me the address..that would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter