Stuffed pretzels?

doodle

<font color=deeppink>I enjoy being tagged!<br><fon
Where can I find these? Are there any at MGM? TIA!!

Originally posted by doodle
Where can I find these? Are there any at MGM? TIA!!

I really can't answer your question but I have always wanted to try one of these!
I think I was over by test track in Epcot and remember seeing Cream Cheese filled ones but we were getting ready to go eat lunch and didn't get to try it.
I would love to also hear what different kinds there are and where in the parks you could find them...they sound delish!

never had one, but I did see them last week over by the hat in MGM. I'd have to look at a map to tell you exactly which place, but it was in the direction on the Sounds Dangerous attraction.

in Epcot at a cart outside of Mission Space/Test Track - they only had the cream cheese ones - delicious!

in MGM at the dockside diner - we tried the spicy cheese one, it was good but we preferred the cream cheese one. they had one other one but I cant remember what it was , maybe apple and cinnamon?

Thanks everyone! I found the menu for Min and Bill's Dockside Diner - thanks kathymc - and it looks like they have 3 types there. We will plan to stop there next trip. Thanks again!

I had one filled with cream cheese in MK in fantasyland behind Dumbo..I was looking for a quick caffeine fix during an EE day. They are very yummy!
Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter