Suggestions for Chefs Arts

Tracey868

Mouseketeer
Been trying to get reservations for Chef Arts and nothing has popped up. Can you do a stand by line????

Thanks
Tracey

Are you able to walk up for weekend brunch? We went a couple years ago and it was fantastic! Couldn’t find any availability when we went last year.

If you're OK with the bar, that works too. We love sitting there and they turn over seats pretty fast in our experience.

I've always heard that one of the reasons it's so hard to get an ADR there is because they hold back a lot of spots for walk ups. We eat there quite often and I've overheard quite a few people showing up without a reservation. I've never seen anyone turned away. Now you might have to wait a bit if it's a busy time, but you should be able to get in. And yes, as the PP mentioned - the bar is always for walk ups.

If you show up right at opening for brunch or lunch, they set aside plenty of unreserved tables for walk ups. The bar area is also first come, first serve.

Even for dinner, if you're willing to get there early or wait an hour, they usually have tables.

I've also found many times that it's not available on Disney's reservation list, I've been able to go over to Open Table and get a reservation for the same day and time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter