Suggestions on where to eat before Cirque?

aliwolly

Mouseketeer
Anyone have suggestions on where to eat before going to see Cirque? Price really isn't an issue... The boyfriend isn't a huge fan of seafood, but I am, and he can normally find something to eat anywhere. We're not really picky and price isn't an issue... He just doesn't like to plan, but I do (I'm a bit obsessive) and with so many choices... I just can't decide!

Thanks!! :teeth:

:cutie: Ali

Bongo's Cuban Cafe is near by and very tastey.

My DW and I love to eat at House of Blues before Cirque. They have a varied menu with something to appeal to everyone (even me :o ). Plus it's very close, so you don't have to rush through the meal.

IMHO: HOB would be a good choice.
Location to Cirque, and a good variety of menu choices. Good value for the $$, too.

We have eaten at HOB,Fultons and RFC. They are all excellent choices. ::MickeyMo

Our personal favorite for a meal before Cirque is Wolfgang Puck's Cafe. It is located on the West Side of DTD, close to the Cirque tent. The menu is huge and varied. We have always had wonderful food and great service here, and the atmosphere is bustling and colorful. The dessert sampler is yummy and fun for two to share! Check out the menu at www.allearsnet.com to see if it might be to your liking.

We tried WP's dining room (upstairs) and it was phenomenal !!!! It is now our fav restaurant in all of WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter