Summer 2018 AP Discount.....

Rach73

Mouseketeer
Didn't see a thread for this yet, I'm hoping to add an AP discount to my Aug 2-7 reservation at AKL. I see the current AP Special Offer ends April 14th. Any thoughts on when the next one will come out?

Assuming that Disney follows the pattern from last year (they have generally done so, thus far) the Annual Passholder summer discounts could be out as early as tomorrow. MouseSavers has a page with all the historical Disney World discounts which is very helpful and can be found here.

Obviously, nothing is guaranteed but that might help to give you an idea of when to start actively watching for the discounts to show up.

I'm looking for an AP discount for CR for mid-August and the wait is absolutely killing me. Mousesavers says that last years discount was released on April 4, so I'm really hoping for something similar. I'm currently at WL, but would really love a good discount on a theme park view room.

Is there any way to see AP resort discounts and availability if I'm not currently an annual passholder?

We chose not to renew our AP's this year due to going to Europe, however, we are going to alter some plans and are hoping to get a cheeky little trip this summer. Can any AP's do a quick check of discount / availability for me to see if its worth signing up again?

We chose not to renew our AP's this year due to going to Europe, however, we are going to alter some plans and are hoping to get a cheeky little trip this summer. Can any AP's do a quick check of discount / availability for me to see if its worth signing up again?

Summer 2018 AP Discounts have not been released yet but I'd be happy to let you know when they are.

I too am hoping that the AP rate comes out soon. The Summer offer was already gone for us at AKL (and I even got an email for one as a pin code and that was already gone as well.) >:(

~D

Is there any way to see AP resort discounts and availability if I'm not currently an annual passholder?
No but if you call they'll tell you the price, availability, and IIRC let you book it (you just need the AP when u check in, not to book the room IIRC).

If I buy an AP now, but don't plan to go till early September, can I book my resort with an AP discount if my AP hasn't been activated? We haven't had an AP in many, many years but my DD was accepted into the Disney College Program for the fall, so I'm guessing we will be going a lot! I seem to remember we could book our resort without activating our AP, but wanted to check to be sure. Thanks in advance for the help!

If I buy an AP now, but don't plan to go till early September, can I book my resort with an AP discount if my AP hasn't been activated? We haven't had an AP in many, many years but my DD was accepted into the Disney College Program for the fall, so I'm guessing we will be going a lot! I seem to remember we could book our resort without activating our AP, but wanted to check to be sure. Thanks in advance for the help!

Yes

1. Thanks Tall Todd for posting! Can someone please advise what the discount is for Deluxe resorts? Specifically for Wilderness Lodge? We are debating buying APs again this year. Thanks!

Thanks Tall Todd! Seriously!!!!! That stinks. I have a room at Wilderness Lodge booked under the incredible summer rate and it was a 15% discount. Last year the AP rate for Summer was 35% at Wilderness Lodge.

Looks like it's the same as the incredible summer offer....

Yes, I'm very disappointed. The only little difference I noticed in prices were at CBR and POR. I can't speak for the deluxes because we don't stay at them. I'm confused on why its the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter