Sun & Fun Offer 4/1 - 9/12

I checked literally just a couple of minutes after the discounts dropped this morning, and couldn't get CBR at all for my travel dates or similar dates. I expect it is because with the skyliner they are making fewer date ranges available for discount (I checked and they are still taking new bookings at rack rate for my dates). Considered upgrading to a deluxe but it would still be about $200 a night more with the discount.

Check again. I didn't have time to go on until 6 pm EST. My dates are Aug 7 to 18. Went to modify my reservation and all room classes that sleep 5 were available. Can't comment on pirate rooms as those don't sleep 5.

Scored Beach Club for our dates at a fantastic rate! Can't wait! Good Luck everyone!
Does anyone know the percentage off at the BC with this deal? Yesterday it was cheaper for me to book BC water view but today, with the discount, a YC water view room is about $50 cheaper than BC. I’m thinking YC is discounted the full 25% off while the BC percentage off may be less.

I did book the YC water view for early August and I’m pretty happy with the price.
What dates did you find work for YC/BC? I am not set on dates. The July dates I tried had no availability for discounted rooms. BW was available, and not much else for a party of 5.

Check again. I didn't have time to go on until 6 pm EST. My dates are Aug 7 to 18. Went to modify my reservation and all room classes that sleep 5 were available. Can't comment on pirate rooms as those don't sleep 5.

Will definitely keep checking the next week or so in case they add more rooms to the promotion. Right now there's nothing for us (we're looking late May/early June).

Going for a long stay in July - (ASmovies) - had to amend to split stay (same resort) but saved $650 w offer !

Only saved 300 or so dollars at Carribean beach, but going soon for a bounce back, hopefully we can get another 300 off.

What dates did you find work for YC/BC? I am not set on dates. The July dates I tried had no availability for discounted rooms. BW was available, and not much else for a party of 5.
August 4 to August 11 and the discount was 20%

Does anyone know what the length of stay requirement is? We just need one night..mayyyyybe two. Would this work for us?

Does anyone know what the length of stay requirement is? We just need one night..mayyyyybe two. Would this work for us?
I don’t think the room offers have a length of stay, but more so act as independent nightly rates, some nights will be discounted, others will not. Deposit will be one nights cost, or paid in full if just one night.

Have discounts for the end of summer ever been out so early? In any case, I was expecting August discounts to be out later and am so happy I checked disboards! Got six nights at BC for a fair price. I'm still waiting to see if a studio DVC rental at BCV through Dave's comes through (which will save more $), but if it doesn't, I'm happy to have secured the room and rate I got for the end of August. It's actually a weight off my shoulders :).

Have discounts for the end of summer ever been out so early? In any case, I was expecting August discounts to be out later and am so happy I checked disboards! Got six nights at BC for a fair price. I'm still waiting to see if a studio DVC rental at BCV through Dave's comes through (which will save more $), but if it doesn't, I'm happy to have secured the room and rate I got for the end of August. It's actually a weight off my shoulders :).

This was out last year at this time.. From Mousesavers historical discounts. The first dates are the stay dates and last dates are the booking window.

4/28/19-5/27/1915%-25% off room-only rates for general public (also bookable as package)1/2/19, exp 5/27/19

Is it possible to call and add the promo price to an already existing reservation? We had booked a room at pop literally 2 days before this dropped, and I'm just wondering if I can call to have someone apply the discount. Anyone know?

Is it possible to call and add the promo price to an already existing reservation? We had booked a room at pop literally 2 days before this dropped, and I'm just wondering if I can call to have someone apply the discount. Anyone know?
If nights are available, yes, you can even do it online with the "change reservation" button . If you can't find the exact same dates under the promo, you could change room categories or dates to fall under the promo. Double check your totals after tax to make sure you are actually getting a better deal by switching.

This was out last year at this time.. From Mousesavers historical discounts. The first dates are the stay dates and last dates are the booking window.

4/28/19-5/27/1915%-25% off room-only rates for general public (also bookable as package)1/2/19, exp 5/27/19
Ah, I didn't go at the end of summer last year (went in February), so I didn't pay any attention to when those were released. That's a slight change from the years before. The August dates for room only discounts weren't released until March or April in 2018 and 2019 (I looked up those years on Mousesavers to make sure I wasn't going crazy...we did summer trips those years, so I tried to pay attention to the discounts then). I should have paid attention last year to know what to look for this year, because I knew the next trip would be in August 2020. So glad I checked this board :sunny:.

Last edited:
Ah, I didn't go at the end of summer last year (went in February), so I didn't pay any attention to those were released. That's a slight change from the years before. The August dates for room only discounts weren't released until March or April in 2018 and 2019 (I looked up those years on Mousesavers to make sure I wasn't going crazy...we did summer trips those years, so I tried to pay attention to the discounts then). I should have paid attention last year to know what to look for this year, because I knew the next trip would be in August 2020. So glad I checked this board :sunny:.

Yes, thank goodness for these boards. We went during August last year, and this year we are going over Labor Day. It would not have dawned on me that August/ Septembers discounts would already be available in January. I learned about Mousesavers historical discounts page from this forum, and when the discounts are different year to year, I can always count on a fellow DISer to alert me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!