Supermarket or delivery

PinMan

Mouseketeer
what supermarket do you use ? Or delivery service ? Have you urbered to a supermarket ? Cost ?

I am following, we have used Instacart before and LOVED it, but we have about 4 hours on our arrival day before our dinner reservation, so we are thinking we would actually go to a Wal-Mart or whatever is closest. My plan was to Uber there. I havent totally decided if thats what we are going to do, but my experience with Instacart was awesome, they forgot some things and delivered them early the next morning and gave me a credit. I also liked how they have the option to message the shopper. They didnt have the beer we wanted so they messaged and gave us other choices!
The more I think about it, I think I just swayed myself to place an Instacart order again!!

I would go to Wal-Mart myself. You can get Disney themed everything in there too. Like water fans and ponchos that are Disney for a 1/3 of the cost of the parks. Also, cheaper gifts to take back to classmates or friends.The new one on 192 and old lake Wilson rd is the nicest and usually closest depending on what Disney hotel you are in.

Last year we did the Wal-Mart grocery pickup. You order online and select a pickup time, they put it all together to you, you pull into designated parking spots, they load your order into the cart. We found it to be a great time saver and very convenient.

And, Wal-Mart at 192 and Old Lake Wilson Road (which I had no idea was the "new" one), does have a huge selection of Disney stuff.

Last year we did the Wal-Mart grocery pickup. You order online and select a pickup time, they put it all together to you, you pull into designated parking spots, they load your order into the cart. We found it to be a great time saver and very convenient.

And, Wal-Mart at 192 and Old Lake Wilson Road (which I had no idea was the "new" one), does have a huge selection of Disney stuff.

I have GOT to try this! Thanks for the tip!

We used Amazon Prime Now and were very happy with the service. You do need to be a Prime member to use it. They bagged things up nicely and put all our cold items in special bags as well.

Does Disney charge per bag at bell services? How does that work? I know that they charge per box when they deliver it to your room, but I wasn't sure about grocery delivery.

Can you get packages delivered to a Disney Springs Hotel ?
What Walmart or other place to shop for food is near the Disney Springs hotels?
Thank you !

We usually hit up the Publix and put all perishables in an ice chest and then go to Disney Springs to wait on our check in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!