Supplies for Swaps

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
For all the upcoming swaps - thought you'd like to know...

Hobby Lobby has their single sheets on sale again.

8 of the 8-1/2x11 for $1.00
5 of the 12x12 for $1.00

This includes their textured cardstock. (some of it is Bazzill, you just have to look at the labels)

Thanks!! I went on Saturday!! Wish I would have had more time between games.. but between DS's team playing, the cell phone ringing w/ updates on DsS's games, and our other state teams in the NCAA.... I didn't have a lot of time to look around..but what I did find! WOW!!!

Glad it could help someone. I was very good and stayed away. I have so much paper now, I could open a store. Good thing it hides well or my DH would have a cow.

LOL!
DH said "that's all you bought".. I said.. yes, just what I had to have.. I wanna go to DISNEY remember???

I did that once with one of their sales. I bought like $5.00 worth of paper & stickers. And my DH got those big owl eyes and said "that's it?" Shocked him good, I did.

Oh, and check out their clearance section. The one I shop at had quite a nice selection of srapbooking stuff marked way down, plus it was 50% off the clearance price.:thumbsup2

If you missed the paper sale, Michaels has 8x8 and 8 1/2x11 open stock paper on sale this week (5/$1). They don't have quite the selection as HL does, but I guess it's better than nothing. They also have stickers (excludes 3D) on sale for 40% off.

my Michael's stickers are so wiped out. I do need 8x8 paper though for a friendship album I'm doing for my best friend's birthday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter