Support to Craig

My kids and I love watching Craig and Kylie videos and appreciate how much happiness your sweet wife brings out in you Craig! I have no interest in the post but know that the climate of today has given people a license to be increasingly awful to other people and nobody deserves any of that. Especially not you guys.

Thanks for making great videos and content to help us feel the magic and happiness Craig! Hope Pete gets you that raise I lobbied for a while back! You work dang hard! Tell Kylie she’s got fans in MN too!

You guys bust your butts every day to provide a service for us Disney lovers. (thank you!🙂) Nobody deserves the horrible things that person said about your beautiful wife Kylie.
I don’t think that person who said those horrible things hate you guys or the amazing people at The Dis. I really think she hates herself. You guys are a reflection of what she wishes she had in her life which is love and joy. Thank you Craig and Kylie for providing us an awesome and fun video!🙂

I should say I'm surprised, but really I'm not. The only part that's surprising was that it was directed at poor Kylie, who just seems like the sweetest person ever. Honestly I don't understand how a person creature can even have an issue with her, she is the last person that appears in Dis vlogs I would have expected to encounter this (not that any one deserves it). I'm not sure why people think just because they're hiding behind their screen and keyboard that they can then say the most vile and disgusting things about people they don't even know. I generally avoid the YT comments on their videos for this very reason. I watch their content for an escape and for a little joy and happiness and these nasty comments just ruin it. I was happy to see such an outpouring of support on Twitter and I hope Kylie is able to move on.

100 support Craig and all other DIS people. The comments are uncalled for and go way beyond the point of free speech. There is seriously something wrong with some people these days.

It’s easier said than done to ignore trolls when I’m sure there’s some concern that one of these days it’s not going to be just unhinged words anymore but unhinged actions. Craig you do what you need to do for yourself and your family but please know you are both so adored by this community and have tons of support :cheer2:

we just watched the poly video this weekend. i felt like i was there to enjoy the bacon and tonga toast and I want to try those dinner entrees! And of course we had that dole whip sitting out in front of the beach / lake! didn't read the mean comments and won't go search for them. did enjoy the video tho!

OMG how terrible for that person to say that geez. People who discuss other people in that way are just awful. You for sure have my support Craig! :grouphug:

I don't need the negativity of reading the cruel post.I will just say that I enjoy the vast majority of the content Craig produces, and if Kylie is in the content with him my chances of enjoying the content are even greater.

Don't let the (insert favorite pejorative here) grind you down....

You give power to what you focus on, Troll's need to be fed, starve them of a platform and carry on. They'll soon find something else to channel their misplaced angst and anguish. It's a sad characteristic of modern day society whereby people feel they have a right to say whatever it is they like without repercussions. We see it all too often.... you are allowed your own opinion, as long as its the same as mine ;o)

Report, block and give power to those around you that support what you do. Only love can drive out hate ;o)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter