Sure-Cuts-a-Lot coupon code

ilovedale3

<font color=blue>It's a secret how I <b>really</b>
After seeing the cute stuff that Mrs. Charming made with the Sure Cuts a Lot program for the Cricut (www.craftedge.com), I decided to dowload the program so I told a friend and she sent me this:

After you add it to your cart, you'll see a box for a coupon code. Enter 4401787 and apply the coupon to save an additional 15% (that's a little over $10 off the sale price).

I got the program for $59.XX!!!:banana: :banana:

THANK YOU! I've been on the edge about getting the software for a while, but this pushed me over.

Just purchased the software and I love it!!! So many possibilities!!! Thanks for the code.

There is a site called My Cricut Buddy that I've bought from before. They had the best price when I bought SCAL and I was able to use one of these codes to get it even lower.

Use code BEATTHATPRICE to get an even lower price. SHIPPINGONUS will get free shipping with no minimum order (usually you have to spend $100 to get free shipping I think).

Their store is wwwDOTmycricutbuddyDOTcom (replace DOT with .)

Julie

There is a site called My Cricut Buddy that I've bought from before. They had the best price when I bought SCAL and I was able to use one of these codes to get it even lower.

Use code BEATTHATPRICE to get an even lower price. SHIPPINGONUS will get free shipping with no minimum order (usually you have to spend $100 to get free shipping I think).

Their store is wwwDOTmycricutbuddyDOTcom (replace DOT with .)

Julie

With this code it is only a dollar cheaper than the previous code posted.

With this code it is only a dollar cheaper than the previous code posted.

$1 cheaper is better than nothing. I wasn't able to find it any cheaper than at My Cricut Buddy. Plus the code from the first poster is invalid now.

$1 cheaper is better than nothing. I wasn't able to find it any cheaper than at My Cricut Buddy. Plus the code from the first poster is invalid now.

Since this is the only thread you have posted on, I am assuming you have a stake in that business.

Since this is the only thread you have posted on, I am assuming you have a stake in that business.

Actually, I found this thread on Google when I was searching for some SCAL help and thought others might benefit from the info I shared. Sorry to be such a bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter