surfing lessons at Typhoon Lagoon

OHIO VIKING

Earning My Ears
just refound this site after a three year absence while planning a June trip. We have decided to suprise our 17 year old with surfing lessons one morn . I was wondering if my husband could accompany him before the park opens. I was planning on bringing our other two boys over when the park officially opens and we will all spend the day. I hope he can because our oldest has diabetes and from experience he will occasionally bottom out with all of the heat and extra exercise. He is normally active- plays soccer wrestles lifts weights but food options may be limited and I don't want him to stress while having fun.

My 11 year old son did this in June. My husband did accompany him to the park and sat on a bench while my son surfed. My husband was not allowed to be besides my son, but could see him the entire time to video tape. Other parents were there as well.

Do you recall what the cost for this is? It could be fun for our 13 yr old DD and her friend this May.

One of the guidebooks said it was $125 but it is for a 1/2 hour lesson on land and 2 hours in the water. All epuipment is provided and class size is limited so there should be lots of surf time. we thought this would be great for our older son since the little ones get to go on the pirate cruise.

Thank-you! This might be a good trade off with the girls for the golf days we plan to take!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter