Surgery-fractures and hardware

DisneyFairytale

DIS Veteran
...and I'm getting really nervous and asking for prayers and positive thoughts.

Lately life has been really tuff. I suffered a pretty serious arm fracture horseback riding, and broke my left humerus quite badly. The picture below is after it looked a lot better because they had to reset it. Unfortunately I have had soooo many complications with that arm. I am now 2 months since injury and we still have no sign of healing and it looks like I have a non-union. Been hard to stay positive.

To top it all off, I got a call from the surgeon's office about a recent xray I had done and it looks like some screws from another old fracture are moving, therefor have to be removed. That's getting done on Tuesday july 29th whivch just days away. Ill have to deal with that one all while still dealing with the broken arm. All the screws have to come out.

Last time I had surgery I had complications with the medication they gave me right after surgery in recovery, and they couldn't wake me up! :scared: really worried about it happening this time around.

...just seems like a lot of stuff happening all at once, and just asking for help with prayers please. Thank you in advance :angel:

Wow, sounds like you have had a really rough time lately. Many prayers for your surgery coming up soon and fast healing!

Wanted to share a small update for those who read my thread. Surgery went very well. They had to do more repairs than planned, but everything went really well and now home catching up on the forum. Thank you for those of you who sent your positive thoughts and prayers because they definitely succeeded in keeping me safe and doing so well at home. Thank you so much everyone :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter