Surprise Swap 4 ~Closed~

I have finished (and these are my final numbers, so Kat, you can edit the 2nd post)

Stitch - 1
Christmas - 3 (although 2 require a bit of Fun Flock)
Paper Piecing - 3 (although 1 requires a Souffle pen)

Working on Disney groups next.

All my regular Disney spots are bought - Jolees and EK SUccess. Sorry girls not much creativity here.

Photo mats are done.

Now for the paper piecings, I probably should post them but I am scared to beside Mr. Potato Head...this is my second shot. I have Buzz, Zurg and CP3O.

I know what I am doing for Pooh and Stitch and they are printed out.

Susie, I have NEVER seen anything you have created that is not above the par! your work is top notch. post away :)

Finishing up the last week of my semester at school.... then the summer is open to scrap!! (Well, I guess I have to work, clean, cook meals, entertain the kids home for summer, etc, etc, etc, but you get the idea.)

Please consider this my check in through June 15th in case I don't get back to officially say I am checking in before I leave.

I won't mail until I get back. I am going to work on some more groups while I am gone.

From what I can remember there is alot of variety. It can literally be anything. Sorry I've been MIA today I'm not having a good one. My kids were supposed to be here today and I'm really feeling down. I did get my scrap room put together.

Mine will finally be postal in the AM.

Final numbers

Random Disney
SusieStone-17 (2extra)

Halloween:
SusiStone-1 (originally didn't sign up)

Christmas -
1 (originally didn't sign up)

Paper Piecing:
5 - did 2 extra groups

Special Request Groups: Stitch!
SusieStone - 2 (did extra group)

Special Request Group: Winnie the Pooh & Friends!
SusiStone 3 (did extra group)

Special Request group: PHOTO mats please make 2PP - anything goes
SusieStone - 4 (Did extra group)

Sorry for the wait but I ended up with 9 extra groups. Hope that makes up foro some of the flakin'

Susie

Mine will finally be postal in the AM.

Final numbers

Random Disney
SusieStone-17 (2extra)

Halloween:
SusiStone-1 (originally didn't sign up)

Christmas -
1 (originally didn't sign up)

Paper Piecing:
5 - did 2 extra groups

Special Request Groups: Stitch!
SusieStone - 2 (did extra group)

Special Request Group: Winnie the Pooh & Friends!
SusiStone 3 (did extra group)

Special Request group: PHOTO mats please make 2PP - anything goes
SusieStone - 4 (Did extra group)

Sorry for the wait but I ended up with 9 extra groups. Hope that makes up foro some of the flakin'

Susie

Did you take photos of yours?
Posting them would be sure appreciated. :hyper:
Oh, and flakin' is not what happened here. You getting sick is what happened here. Not spreading your germs is worth the little bit extra wait to me.:hug:

Did you take photos of yours?
Posting them would be sure appreciated. :hyper:
Oh, and flakin' is not what happened here. You getting sick is what happened here. Not spreading your germs is worth the little bit extra wait to me.:hug:

I feel like such an idiot, I never thought about taking pictures and now it is boxed up.

I will remember that in the future.
3 of my paper piecings have been posted.

I too have finally finished-my swap items and my watered down basement! All boxed up and will be postal tomorrow morning- will send dc#-

Kat- can you pm me your address-thanks for waiting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter