Surprise Swap III ~ completed~

I got mine today too! Everything is great-wish I had signed up for more groups- Thanks to all and especially the hostesses for all their hard work!

Got mine today too! WOW - just WOW. I am leaving for Disney on tuesday and will be taking pictures according to swap elements now instead of the other way around!

Thanks again for hosting and to Hope for taking so much special time for all of us.

got my stuff today :cool1: great work ladies, wish I had signed up for more groups too. Hope thanks again for the mice, DD LOVES them, told her we would use them for her CRT breakfast pages and she :banana: on me. I can't wait to see what she does when she realizes she is doing BBB that morning too.

Thanks to our hostesses and sorters, what a job that must of been, you guys rock.:woohoo:

Glad they are arriving to their homes! Thank you all for participating again ;) I am looking forward to hosting the next one ;) This is such a fun swap to host and participate in

On getting everything in the box?

Thanks, it was tough. :lmao:

Glad everyone is happy with their items.

Mine came today. I can't wait to really go through all of it.

Much thanks to our hostess (and her trusted helper!). :thumbsup2

Mine came today, too! Everything is AWESOME! Thanks so much, everyone--and thanks again to Kat and Hope for hostessing and sorting!! :cheer2:

I got mine on Saturday. Disboards wasn't working properly so I couldn't post that I received them then.

VickiV

I've got mine! Everything is fantastic :goodvibes I can't wait to get to DLP and take some pics to g with the stuff - or is that the wrong way round:rotfl2:

I haven't gotten mine?? Kat what date did you mail these out?? Thanks Michelle

I found my box of goodies mixed in with my event swap packages today.

Everything is darling!!!! Thanks again to Kat and Hope for hosting and for all of the darling goodies. I can't wait to use them.

This was a fun swap. I look forward to doing it again!

I haven't gotten mine?? Kat what date did you mail these out?? Thanks Michelle

Michelle - Everything was mailed on the same date. November 15th. You should have gotten your package by now, I know that I addressed one for you. I will check my postage recipt when I get home tonight.

Kat I will check with my neighbors and in my sisters car - sometimes the mail lady leaves me packages there... Thanks Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter