SURVIVOR 35 • Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers - "Come on in, guys!"

Holy wow, what just happened????

Man, I liked HER the most. But, yes, dumb move giving Mike her idol piece.

Great episode! It is getting good. And these are all good gamers!!!!

What a nasty dumb move Mike played by throwing the piece she entrusted him with away! He was one of my top three, but I'm done with him after that. Just a despicable move.

Lauren not only leaving her extra vote at camp, but basically throwing away her idol was insane. But the best was Ben not telling anyone he had an idol. FINALLY, someone kept their mouth shut about having one and took everyone by surprise. I was so afraid he wasn't going to play it because it seemed something was up. However, I have to say I truly hate the editing on this show. They always make it look like votes are swinging a different way or alliances have changed, and then at tribal it's the same old same old!

Extra vote wouldn't have helped her -- she needed that idol. She should have kept it and used it. If your name is floated around and you have an idol, I'd say use it.

I'd like Ben, Chrissy and Ryan in the final 3 with Ben winning.

I couldn't bear to see Chrissy or Ryan make it to final three -- they have just played an awful game and stayed true to no one.

IT would have helped her. It would have caused a revote and it might have went to rocks you never know with this group

The extra vote would only have helped Lauren if she used it to vote for anyone else but Ben. If she used it on Ben, then she still would have gone home since votes against him didn't count. If she used it on someone else, then there would have been a 1-1 tie and a revote. Then she might have survived.

Can't wait for the next episode to air! Jeff said in an interview that it's crazy all the way up to the end now.

I couldn't bear to see Chrissy or Ryan make it to final three -- they have just played an awful game and stayed true to no one.

Chrissy reminds me of 99% the women/moms who live in my area.

Ben Ben Ben why didn't you keep your mouth shut then you could have voted out whoever you wanted to like you did last week.

I think it was predetermined. I think Ben and Chrissy are secretly together. I think she wanted Ashley to go. I think they had back up plan to Ben and he knew it was Ashley. I think he nodded to Mike but that was for Ashley. They all voted Ashley so it was planned. And really Ben is a dead man walking so any other name but his is good.

My dog had to go on outside. Did Ben play his Idol? I missed whether he did or didn't.

I also wondered why Ben used his idol before the vote. As others have said it looks like it was already decided by all that Ashley would go and he was just insuring that the vote didn't change at tribal. They are really editing this season to keep us guessing who will be voted out.

I loved the episode. I still don't like the social game that Ben is playing - he comes across as mean and condescending - but his other game play is on point. Why do you get to the very end of the game and not even try? Unless they just never showed anyone else looking for the idol - the other 5 of them were dumb to not keep looking, so kudos to Ben for doing that.

I thought that playing the idol before hand was really interesting, it actually made him less of a scapegoat. IF he played the idol afterwards and so Ashley had gone home on only her vote - she's only mad at him. By playing it early he forces all of them to turn on each other and now Ashley is mad at Devon and the rest instead.

Ryan is fading totally into the background, and Dr. Mike seems to be lucky and floating along. Seems like Chrissy, Ben and sort of Devon are the only ones trying hard at this point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter