Survivor 36: Ghost Island

KrazyPete

skeleton
survivor-ghost-island-h_2017.jpg

Survivor premieres tonight at 8 pm eastern on CBS. I don't see our regular Survivor thread yet so... "Come on in guys!"

If you've read the cast bios, call your shot! Who do you think will be voted out first and who do you think will win it all?

CBS.com: Survivor Season 36 Cast Bios
YouTube: SurvivorOnCBS Cast Intro Playlist

Spoilers: Any info that CBS/Survivor has released themselves or allowed through official media partners is fair game here as soon as it is publically available.

Last edited:

so my issue is this: I have recently become a big survivor fan and I am working my way through watching previous seasons. I have managed to stay somewhat spoiler free which is great! I'm currently on Season 16 & in addition, have seen a few other more recent seasons. I want to watch this season live but because of the theme I am pretty sure it will contain MASSIVE spoilers for every other season- boo!

Most are pretty good at not posting till the next day. As for big spoilers, like who actually wins, most don't do it. Why spoil it for everyone else.
so my issue is this: I have recently become a big survivor fan and I am working my way through watching previous seasons. I have managed to stay somewhat spoiler free which is great! I'm currently on Season 16 & in addition, have seen a few other more recent seasons. I want to watch this season live but because of the theme I am pretty sure it will contain MASSIVE spoilers for every other season- boo!

Most are pretty good at not posting till the next day. As for big spoilers, like who actually wins, most don't do it. Why spoil it for everyone else.
You misunderstood the comment. The poster is concerned watching this season will give away information about previous seasons they have not yet watched.

omg, completely thought it was starting in March, thanks for the reminder. Looking forward to it!

I'm in and can't wait to see what they have in store for us this season ...now I'm off to read the bios.

We're excited too! I will try to follow along but we tend to DVR it because of weeknight sports stuff and watch together on the weekends, so my comments will be a bit lapsed and irrelevant!

Already not liking the weird guy, Jacob? (big guy with bushy hair and sunburn who was looking for idol) on orange team.

Chris on purple looks like Bjorn on Vikings...a little.

You might need to avoid! I watched the first hour and they showed "flashbacks" on Ghost Island, so I imagine that will probably be an on-going theme, although could be hit or miss for you in terms of what you've already seen!

You might need to avoid! I watched the first hour and they showed "flashbacks" on Ghost Island, so I imagine that will probably be an on-going theme, although could be hit or miss for you in terms of what you've already seen!

Yeah, I've decided to avoid for now- I'll watch it when I get there. At the rate I have been flying through the seasons I'll be there soon enough. Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter