Survivor 36: Ghost Island

My question of the night: Something I have noticed happening more and more as each season went on:

Are the castaways not allowed to pack a bathing suit anymore? WHY is everyone in their underwear? I remember back years ago, when the one crazy guy would prance around in his underwear (each season seemed to have one)...I notice now all the girls are in their bras and panties and the men are in their boxers. No more bathing suits. AT ALL
I hate it! I’m so tired of seeing underwear stuck up their butts. :crazy2: I’d like to see one piece bathing suits and trunks on the guys.

So, they have removed the old people. I wonder if the less attractive, weak people will be sifted out in the future seasons. Only attractive, young, buff people will be on survivor in the future. Not complaining, just an observation.

They got a big Jeers in Entertainment Weekly for not having anyone over the age of 42 this season!

Hantz would eat these guys for breakfast.

OMG -- I hope we NEVER have to see him or his crazy nephew on Survivor again. He may have played a strategic game in his mind, but what a loose cannon and scary unpredictable!

Talk about painting a huge target on someone and then leaving someone out to dry. That was dirty of that of that kid to do that.

They are told what to wear by production, they don't have a choice.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/10/survivor-clothes-rules/

UGH, I don't think this was always the case though. Especially the color coordinating. What the heck is wrong with the producers that they think we want to see guys in dirty underwear and girls in bras and panties. It's a survival show on an island in the wilderness! Bathing suits and bathing trunks and t-shirts are much more practical and believable and real. This isn't Next Top Model for goodness sake!

Also, does anyone remember when they were allowed to take one personal item -- like a journal or Bible or jewelry, etc. They don't talk about that anymore.

Yeah, not much to discuss after last night's show. The preview for next week looks so much more interesting! I think Ghost Island is a terribly boring place to be. I wish they had something other to do than just break an urn and eat rice.

There was just something about Stephanie I didn't like. It's hard to put my finger on it, but I'm glad she was the one sent home.

Didn't have much of an opinion on Stephanie either way. The episode was kinda blah. Pulling the people in on surfboards? meh and the Ghost Island puzzle just looked to easy to solve

Hopefully next week is better

The middle part seemed like an episode of Chopped, with contestants telling sad stories from their lives, except there were no judges to sway.

Good thing they are changing tribes again but that group wasn't going to win anything, especially given how they were voting.

I'm finding this season to be somewhat boring. There are some that I don't like and a few I don't even know as they get no air time. I don't really have a favorite but feel like Dom is the one who will stir:stir: the pot the most. Looking forward to the merge next week. Time to shake things up. I felt like they changed teams to early and really messed up most of the alliances that were starting to form. Of course that may have been the idea.

I'm finding this season to be somewhat boring. There are some that I don't like and a few I don't even know as they get no air time. I don't really have a favorite but feel like Dom is the one who will stir:stir: the pot the most. Looking forward to the merge next week. Time to shake things up. I felt like they changed teams to early and really messed up most of the alliances that were starting to form. Of course that may have been the idea.

We thought changing the tribes that early was dumb and unnecessary. And now they're changing again! I know they are trying to invent new ways to do things, but it's just annoying for the viewer.

I also have 3 girls (and I’m a girl :cutie:) so I hear ya there!! They do make sportier 2 piece suits that would be a huge improvement on what those girls are wearing on survivor though!!

Yeah -- THIS. There are much better sporty wear they could allow them than the bras and panties! And wearing bras with wires -- UGH, how ridiculous in a survival/physical situation.

And wearing bras with wires -- UGH, how ridiculous in a survival/physical situation.
If they were doing a real survival show, like Survivorman, they could make some kind of cool hunting tool or other life-saving device from the wires...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter