• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Survivor 46

I watched a small bit from Rob's podcast with Hunter. He explained that he was trusting Tiff to vote for Q since that was the talk around camp. He was figuring on the vote coming out to 4 for Q and 3 for him, so he wasn't expecting to play his idol. When Tiff voted for Hunter instead, that's where his game blew up.

And Q lives to play another day.

The players leaving with idols... "I knew I should have played it," remind me of me with Wordle. "I should have gotten it in 2, if only I had used the word I was thinking instead of the word that I did." The bottom line is that we both didn't.

Glad to see others annoyed over Liz's sense of entitlement. Her whole thing about how can people leave me out of the reward because her and her daughter have a standing Applebees reservation was over the top. My favorite part of her blow up was when Venus started to walk over to console her and then stopped and took a step back as Liz started losing it again.

Third person to go home with an idol this season!!! Boggles the mind. Not sad to see Tiff go though and glad Venus seems to be of the radar for now. Q lives another day but I think Charlie is starting to put more of a target on his back. Maria is making the big moves now and Liz is definitely a whack job. I was really surprised she changed her mind and voted out Tiff over Q.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter