Survivor: China (WILL HAVE SPOILERS)

I'm glad Courtney won. Kind of lost interest once now that basketball started and all.

Where is the next Survivor?

Wow!! Amazing end to Survivor!

I wish I would have been playing on some kind of Fantasy League ~ I might have had a chance to go to the Live Finale!! How very cool would that have been! If they are still doing that for Fantasy Leagues, where a fan playing along, gets a shot at being flown to LA for the Live Finale, if they do pick the winner, or however that is determined. Todd I had pegged to go very far from the beginning as well. Bummer .... Oh well, something to think about for next season. :rolleyes1 So very happy that my pick won!! Woot!! :goodvibes

I also agree that the "good girl act" did not work out well for Amanda at all.

Courtney still being there for the final 3 was no surprise, even though I would have loved to seen her be gone way sooner.

I'm not surprised that Denise was voted out. She was a huge threat to anyone being in the final 3.

Very strange to see this season having a final 3, instead of just 2 people left standing at the end of it all. Good editing too I might add, as I really expected Jeff Probst to be flying the "votes" in to LA, like he always has done in the past! hehe

And Yes ANT - I also thought Courtney looked a lot like Wynona Rider in the studio as well! lol

Can't wait until the next Season of Survivor begins! Yay!!

I agree Winona on a bad hair and make up day ROFL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter