Survivor Winners at War Season 40

Forgot to mention that Sandra had told Denise to target Jeremy, so it's likely that Denise was protecting against a split vote in order to get Sandra out.

That's true but if you think about it, there was no reason for Sandra to vote for Jeremy since Denise had an idol. Denise's vote would have been the decider and only vote necessary to send someone home. Sandra even told Denise she can decide which of the guys she wanted out. We knew Sandra would vote with the others so as not to show her hand.

You and I know that, but I would think that, while playing the game, you're never certain that your competitors are being straight with you. I don't think that I would hedge my bet, since if Jeremy goes, he goes and I still have an extra Idol in my pocket, but Denise evidently decided that it was a better play. We'll see if that comes back to hurt her later.

Did they show Sandra and Parvati arriving on EOE? My DVR recording ended at Sandra leaving her Fire Token for Yul (I think).

Did they show Sandra and Parvati arriving on EOE? My DVR recording ended at Sandra leaving her Fire Token for Yul (I think).

No, they did not show them arrive. All that happened after Sandra dropped the token was showing scenes for next week.

Trying to remember here. I think:
- Michelle 4 (1 + 3 from Parvati)
- Nick 2 (1 + 1 from Tyson)
- Yul 2 (1 + 1 from Sandra)
- Natalie 4
- Rob 0
- Sarah 0

I think everyone else has 1, giving us 24 tokens in play (20 original tokens plus the 4 earned from the log challenge).

file:///C:/Users/lm197/Pictures/Fire%20Token%20_%20Survivor%20Wiki%20_%20Fandom.html

Rob, Parv, Sarah, Sandra and Tyson have zero. Others have 1-4 for total of 24 in the game. With Michelle and Natalie each having 4...blah!

Last edited:
Trying to remember here. I think:
- Michelle 4 (1 + 3 from Parvati)
- Nick 2 (1 + 1 from Tyson)
- Yul 2 (1 + 1 from Sandra)
- Natalie 4
- Rob 0
- Sarah 0

I think everyone else has 1, giving us 24 tokens in play (20 original tokens plus the 4 earned from the log challenge).

I have a theory about how those fire tokens are being used. I wonder if instated of a final council where they vote for the winner, the winner will be decided by who has the most tokens at the end?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter