Survivor Winners at War Season 40

Wasn't that surprised. Episode was playing out like a classic misdirect.

Also, a weird note
This is his fifth time playing, and the first time Rob is on the jury

I’ve never been a Tyson fan, but I give him props.

So my favorites Rob and Parvati have ONE more chance to get back in the game, right?

Sophie even made me feel cold in my man cave!

I’m in no way a survivalist, but I’ve always thought during a daytime rainstorm, wouldn’t it be less uncomfortable and WARMER to go sit up to your neck in the ocean? Anybody got an thoughts on why this wouldn’t work?

Last edited:
I think Rob will be the next to get back in. He was a nanosecond behind Tyson. Can they still raise the white sail? If so, Amber should go back to the kids. Unless they can all still win tokens and she can give hers to help Rob. But what if Tyson is the next vote out...can he play to get back in AGAIN?

I saw the vote coming too. At first I bought the Nick vote and thought he was a goner. But then realized it was down to Adam and Wendell. And when Jeff said "okay its time to vote" the camera panned straight at Jeremy for a second and he did a "this sucks, what I am about to do" face. So I knew Wendell was sunk. Smart move by all..because Wen was tight with Jeremy and Michelle and Nick. That is too big an alliance to keep together. And Jeremy and Wendell being 2 good competitors in challenges. Cant keep them around now. And Jeremy tries to play the anyone but me and not show that he is a gamer. But he is a gamer. One of the best left out there.

I think Rob will be the next to get back in. He was a nanosecond behind Tyson. Can they still raise the white sail? If so, Amber should go back to the kids. Unless they can all still win tokens and she can give hers to help Rob. But what if Tyson is the next vote out...can he play to get back in AGAIN?
If you're still on the EoE, you can get back in.

As for Amber, remember that going home is not actually going home. You go on a trip or whatever for the remainder of the time you would, in theory, be on the island.
Plus they stated that the remaining players are all jury. So I think leaving the Edge at this point means you're in Ponderosa for the rest of the show.

Jeremy clearly didn't want to pivot, but the fact that he did is showing the flexibility he needs to have to go much further. He still has an advantage in his pocket, and I imagine he'll use it soon.

"Is Rob good at this"
"Rob is good at everything"
That said it all. i think if he'd gotten back into the game, they would have immediately voted him back out - just too big of a threat and he was not winning the totem immunity challenge. He probably stands a better chance on Extinction where he can build votes without threat of making enemies and getting back in on the last chance challenge - whatever that happens to be.

"Is Rob good at this"
"Rob is good at everything"
That said it all. i think if he'd gotten back into the game, they would have immediately voted him back out - just too big of a threat and he was not winning the totem immunity challenge. He probably stands a better chance on Extinction where he can build votes without threat of making enemies and getting back in on the last chance challenge - whatever that happens to be.
He also bought an Idol with his tokens.

I mean, it was worth a shot.

Liked Ben's technique on the doghouse. I think it was something like riding a mechanical bull. Almost got him the win.

But I thought his talk with Adam was kind of dumb. Don't know if this was editing but it made it seem like Ben tipped everyone's hand to Adam.

Tyson ate all the peanut butter himself. It’s possible that gave him some physical or mental advantage to get back in the game. Parvati obviously wasn’t thinking that way or perhaps she’s just a more thoughtful person to share by nature. Who knows?

Parv isn't the same player she once was.

Sad to see Adam go and in such a way. Was really hoping that Fleur de Lis was an idol (and he did pronounce it correctly, the French say 'liss' not 'lee' like us English speaking). I am one who likes Adam (maybe ONLY one).

I now hate Ben. I blame him on Adam's demise. He needs to go soon. And Tony....who self proclaims to be a big gun...has to go soon too, please. Along with Michelle (at least now she doesn't have her tokens and I hope that stupid coin backfires on her). The longer she sticks around, though, the more I worry. And how stupid of them to not get out Tyson right away. Oh well, I like Tyson.

Poor Adam. Talk about a walk of shame onto the EoE beach. Man, I bet he was mortified doing that.

I would not have spent my 4 fire tokens on a 50/50 coin. But the way she is getting screen time, it seems like she will go far. I don't like it. Actually I'm not thrilled with any of the remaining players, but it's still fun to watch! Especially the chaos last night!

I would not have spent my 4 fire tokens on a 50/50 coin. But the way she is getting screen time, it seems like she will go far. I don't like it. Actually I'm not thrilled with any of the remaining players, but it's still fun to watch! Especially the chaos last night!
I wouldn't have spent 4 tokens on that coin either.

I like Denise, Sophie, Jeremy (most of the time), Sarah and Tyson. Kim and Nick are okay. Rest can goooooooo!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!