Survivor Winners at War Season 40

Still not convinced that Danni and Yul were "old school" players. Regardless, I believe Sophie is the earliest winner remaining.

Michelle is so obviously in love with Wendell. No matter what she says to the Survivor camera crew, she is never voting against Wendell. The rest of these players are going to have split them up ASAP!
This. And she is such a terrible player that she puts her feelings for him above the game. But I also suspect his jerkiness towards her is just a show. To throw folks off that they are really a duo.

So sad to see Yul go. He was my fave on that tribe and one of my faves still left in the game.

Can I also say again that Rob is the one true sovereign of Survivor...the King. Not Sandra, as she noped on out of there. Meanwhile, there is the portly fella shooting up that hillside and pocketing 3/4 tokens (or whatever they were...I MAY have been imbibing a tad too much last night and didn't catch all the details). Oh, and, it was said something about Sandra still remains queen. To that I replied (out loud and with a slur)..."unless one of the ladies wins this season". Because then there will be 2 queens...2 gals with 2 wins. And, for craps sake, it had better not be Michelle. But I am getting that kinda edit. Her and Wendell in F3.

Last edited:
This. And she is such a terrible player that she puts her feelings for him above the game. But I also suspect his jerkiness towards her is just a show. To throw folks off that they are really a duo.

But so much of his jerkiness is when it is just the two of them. I hope he isnt the jerk he is coming off as and she is probably doing herself no favors by coming off as so needy, that's likely to just increase his jerk factor.

Rob is my all time favorite player. I was so excited to see him back. Love him or hate him I believe he is The best player ever!!!! Of course that view is clouded by the crush I’ve had on him since he was first on😂😂😂 (that smile though🤗) honestly he plays extremely smart and for a “portly fella” he can keep up or surpass a lot of them in the physical stuff

I loved when Sandra got voted out that Rob started critiquing what she did. It was reminiscent of last season when they were giving free advice.

When they showed Sandra getting to Edge of Extinction, as soon as she said she gave away her immunity idol, Rob had the cutest grin on his face. Had to watch that a few times. :)
And Sandra cannot be the queen anymore if she's going to quit.

I'm not sure "queen" was an official title, so she could still be the queen I guess.

tbh I'm surprised that she did quit. But then again it makes sense - Sandra is not gonna win a play-in challenge and so earning tokens is of zero value to her, as is staying in isolation for however many days they've got left on EoE.

Meanwhile, it seems like Rob's still got it. I would've thought that cyclist Tyson or crossfit beast Natalie would've scooped up the tokens, but Rob showed that he hasn't just been doing nothing while marooned on EoE.

And I do not want to know where he stashed those tokens during the pat down.

Well, I started by thinking that he went back and hid it in his bag, and then ended up with "Christopher Walken in Pulp Fiction", and stopped right there.

I thought he said he just put them in his shorts pockets. If you noticed, ahem...L&Lfan, he pulled his shorts down a couple times when they were all saying 'pat down' or whatever. He just would yank his shorts down around his ankles. Smart.

Sandra absolutely made the right decision to quit. Look at all the people she'd have to compete against to get back in the game (Rob, Yul, Ethan, Parvati). lol no way she beats them all. Even if they let 2 people back, she still wouldn't even come close.

I wonder if Sandra is ill or something - and producers know... letting her sit out multiple, consecutive challenges, and now immediately leaving the show.

Truthfully, I can't stand Wendell. He is so much into himself and arrogant. He's like a spoiled child - if it doesn't go his way, he doesn't want to play.
The immunity challenge was SOOOOO close. But I am glad Sele lost.
Adam is driving me nuts the way he is acting with Ben. He is getting so annoying. Nick is kind of getting the same way.

I love the way Denise played Sandra! Soooooo good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!