SW airline advice

Locknload82

Earning My Ears
Looking at fly to WDW from KC in march on Southwest airlines. I'am confused about the rates quoted on their website. They dont list fares yet for march 8-15, when will they start quoting for those dates?
Looked up qoutes for a week earlier, and they qouted 360/person for Advanced purchase, $288/person for discount fairs and $165/person for the promotional rate. What is the difference between these rates, I read the info on the website, but I wanted some info from people who fly SW.

Is there any reason not to book the cheaper rates?

It will probably be about a month or more until your dates come out.
The fare differences are there for different reasons. The highest fare is for a fully refundable ticket, no restrictions.
As the progress downward, there are more restrictions, and the very lowest fares are for the smart people ( I say this totally tongue in cheek) who wait for really great fares. They are, in reality, nothing more than a promo rate. They have restrictions, but, nothing to worry about. There is absolutely NO reason not to buy them, unless you are unsure about your dates. Otherwise, they are just fine. You can get some really wonderful fares if you play the waiting game.
One piece of advice, join the SWA newsletter, they will keep you abreast of the fares and sales, the newsletter comes out on Tuesday. I am probably not using the correct wording but, you can sign up on the site.

http://www.southwestair.com/email/emailSubscribe.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter