SWA flyer program

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
I bought tickets for SWA for the first time several weeks ago. I was so excited to find such good fares that I immediately booked and printed out the confirmation.

However, I did not notice that I had to join their flyer program right then and there from the confirmation page. Now it seems that the only way to join their flyer program is at the airport.

We will be driving 2.5 hours to fly SWA so a separate trip to sign up for their program is not really feasible.

Is there any other way to sign up in advance? If I wait until the day we fly, will we get credit for that flight?

Thank you,
Peggy

You need not sign up in advance. Just sign up when you check in and they will give you a temporary card. Make sure they apply the flights. Also remember to give that same card on return trip. Lastly, sign up for each person flying!!!

Thank you! That is what I needed to know.

Peggy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter