**swap angels**

mbfqueen

Mouseketeer
I am a new DIS'r (love saying I'm a DISser lol, esp to my teens)

But I have heavily swapped for the past 8-9 years, hosted many (70+ on Twopeas, Yahoo and Splitcoast) but want to just be a swapper for now ..

I am reading all the swaps/rules/regs here and still learning how ya'll swap here .. AND AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND DISNEY SWAP FREAKS LIKE ME!! lol ..

But anways, back to the title of the thread .. if anyone needs angels .. let me know .. I can whip something out in a week'ish time .. not sure how angeling works here .. but keep me on your list please ... OH the only thing I ask is if it's a Park Pref., I go to DisneyLAND, not DisneyWORLD .. (yet) lol .. so that would be my only request .. other than that, free game!

Thanks again, and hope to be swapping soon!

Welcome- glad to have you with us! We are winding down in swaps for the year at this point but will be starting things up again in January.

We generally do 1 swap for each park during the year as well as some character and resort swaps and then surprise, recipe, and other kind of swaps mixed in.

More of us go to Disneyworld than Disneyland but we always try to offer groups set up for Disneyland within the swaps we can.

Rebecca

Welcome! It's always great to have new Dis'ers!!! I'm hosting a couple of swaps right now that are due towards the end of January. They are both pretty WDW specific, but there are a few things that will work in them for DL. If I end up having to angel any of those spots, I'll let you know!

I hosted a Disneyland specific swap in the spring, last year, and I plan on doing another one this spring. Look for signups Feb/Mar-ish due May. That is if all my DL peeps, don't quit disappearing.

I assume we're setting up the calendar again? But once that gets setup you can look at the post and see what swaps will be held, approximately what time of the year and plan.

Nice! Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the tips and hints .. I will surely keep on the look out!

I hosted a Disneyland specific swap in the spring, last year, and I plan on doing another one this spring. Look for signups Feb/Mar-ish due May. That is if all my DL peeps, don't quit disappearing.

I assume we're setting up the calendar again? But once that gets setup you can look at the post and see what swaps will be held, approximately what time of the year and plan.

Yes we are working on next years calendar. Not sure when I'm going to get to it but Rebecca and I have talked briefly about the layout for next year. So if anyone has ideas for next year please let us know!

Well I have a couple ideas:

ATC's (I know, same ole, same ole) but ATC's with pockets
Tag A-Z Book (4x5 tag size)
Signature pages with no specific person, but signature ready
Letter of the Word (these rock, as they don't take much s/h)
Side Kick Swap (Dori, Sully, Stitch, etc)
Sketch Swaps (6x6)
Element swaps (where one group comes out to be a page kit)
Favorite Quote swap (character quote for scrapbook pages)

Umm .. I have more in my records, that's it for now .. I don't mind hosting either ..

Yes we are working on next years calendar. Not sure when I'm going to get to it but Rebecca and I have talked briefly about the layout for next year. So if anyone has ideas for next year please let us know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter