Swap items I've used

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Here are some pages from our swaps I used at SDV Orlando

Pooh1.jpg

LivingSeas1.jpg

Japan2.jpg

Japan3.jpg

Ooh, cool! Your pages look great! I still haven't gotten into that actual USING the swap items thing :rotfl: . That is the first time I have ever seen any of my stuff used on a scrap page. . .COOL!!!! :blush:

Those are just awesome!! Very nice... Now, have you used any of mine yet? LOL
I love the Japan layout.. I'll have to lift that one!!! :)
Thanks for sharing those!!! :)

The Japan layout is actually from CK sketches magazine. It was done in a Japan layout too. I used Chilles borders and just cut them up, shhh don't tell her!!

As for other swap stuff, I still have about 20-30 more layouts to be done for this book and I have some swap stuff assigned for those pages. Don't forget I have 4 trips in 05 to scrap too!!! Don't worry Nancy I'll be using your stuff too :hug:

LOL! I wasn't worried... just giving you some static!!! :) I'm working on a my Japan elements for the Epcot swap the mini one that is due in Nov.. I have my idea..now to get that thing to work.. I'm working on my CJ tomorrow and it will be finished thanks to some great advice I received!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter