Swap posting for the new

Welcome!!! It's better to wait and hostess a swap after you've participated in a few with us first. It gives the swappers who sign up for your swap a chance to get to know you and see that you are a dependable person.

Look at the swap calendar at the top of this board and you'll see when we've got sign-ups for new swaps. We do quite a few pages swaps throughout the year. Some of the swaps listed are for elements and pages. I'll be doing 12x12 pages in my Animal Kingdom swap. Sign-ups start on June 19. You are welcome to join that swap with us. There's an interest thread for the AK swap further down on this board which shows what groups I'll have. If you have any questions, please ask!

thanks for the info. I will look into your 12 x 12 pages and see. I appreciate it. take care, Linda

I would love a general Disney or even just a geneal 12X12 page swap.:thumbsup2
Other little swaps are a good way to get your feet wet on the peticular board. I was a newbie here once too and since I know you Linda I can say this board is very different from the others we are on together.
Elements are super fun and I'm doing the cruise swap you can come and do the General catagories with me and they are doing pages :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter