• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sweet 16 trip to DLR

tigger0215

<font color=deeppink>I Currently am a proud owner
Do any of you know if Disneyland does anything for ppl celebrating their Sweet 16? My family is going for mine on 2/5-2/8.. even though my bday isnt until the 15th:) Thx everyone!:) :cake: :tink:

If you go into the guest relations office on Main St., they'll give you a birthday sticker that you can wear all day. That way, you'll get lots of attention from cast members.

Make sure you tell the hotel that it's your birthday--sometimes they'll do something special.

You can get a birthday cake at any of the sit down restaurants (you have to order ahead) for a fee.

That's all I can think of right off the top of my head.

Thx ter-moo.... Does anyone know if they do anything at goofy's kitchen for it? we are having a character breakfast that monday morning:) anything will help, thx!

We had my ds's 6th birthday there, but we bought him a birthay bucket for $20-$25?. It had a mickey key chain, a pin, little toys with a little cake on top with a candle. I believe you can pay something like $5 a person which gives everyone a little goodie bag of things. Not sure if that' s what you had in mind for a 16th birthday though. Have a fun trip.

Make sure you noted that you'll be celebrating your birthday when doing a reservation.

And ask for the other details as well. Enjoy!

ron808 said:
Make sure you noted that you'll be celebrating your birthday when doing a reservation.

And ask for the other details as well. Enjoy!

We already made the reservations through Get Away Today... Do you still think that they will do something if we ask when they seat us? :cool1:

A friend of mine went to goofy's kitchen for his birthday. he called ahead and ordered this huge cupcake with giant sprinkles. i saw a pic it was so big. you might want to call and ask about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter