Swim Diapers

micks

The World is a MUCH better place when the road sig
Does anyone know if I can get swim diapers at Publix? We leave Wednesday and I'd like to pack as little as possible! They are hard to find in Indiana this time of year!

My guess is you will be able to get them. We can get them along the Gulf Coast still, although they aren't as plentiful. I think WalMart would be a good bet if Publix doesn't have them.

I live on the coast and we get them at publix now but come winter sometimes I find them hard to locate.

In a pinch, you can buy them at the hotel. I get a pack on clearance at the end of the summer to bring with us. Well. of course the first time I forgot to pack them. It was February and we hit a cold patch so we only swam once. They daipers were at the hotel gift shop where they have the baby food and other baby items. They are the Huggies kind, but they are in a little plastic bag that says swim daiper - not Little Swimmers. They only thing is that they are $1, so iy you swim a lot or need to change a few times a day, all of a sudden it's costing more than the full pack.

I would try the local grocery stores and/or the Wall Mart and Target.

Living the the North, we can't get them most of the year - but Drugstore.com carries them all year long. Not necessarily good for leaving tomorrow and not wanting to pack, but something to keep in mind next time you need swim diapers at home.

You can get very good quality non-disposable (Gerber brand?) swim diapers at Target, Walmart, etc. The fit is much more "sleek," and I'm sure they're more comfortable to wear. They "hold in" any accidents and are easy to wash out.

If you pick up one pair of these pants, they'd take up no more space than a pair of underwear in your suitcase, plus they'd save money.

We have found them at the Super WalMart even in the off seasons. Most stores outside of that area only carry them seasonally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter