Switching guest name?

MinniesYooHoo

With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik
How easy is it to change someone out on a reservation? I need to switch my husband for my mother (As he will not be able to come on our trip) on the room so that all of our tickets and dining credits link up properly.

If you own the points used to make the reservation, just call Member Services or chat at the member website or email the new information.

We like to email via the member website for everything, that way you have a copy and when MS makes the change, they email you back telling you that the did it.

:earsboy: Bill

I'm not in a rush to change a name or add a room request and I don't like waiting in queue for someone to help me. I can email at midnight if I want to.

:earsboy: Bill

True and I email most of the time, esp room request or to take a person off. But the last time I needed to change the names, I had 8 people and two rooms and had to switch everyone around, take people off and put new ones in (family....last minute). I needed to make fast passes a few days later. I do tend to call right at 9:00am and generally get right through. But as a general rule, I do avoid calling.

For this, I usually use the email or chat function. It has been pretty easy to accomplish!

How does it work with the ADRs? Don't you have to change that reservation separately?

No because with ADR's you really don't have to list all the individual names, just the number of people who are in your party. Example all of my ADR's currently just have my name and 3 guests.

The only time you want to match a guest on an adr correctly is if they have an mde account and use the app. I have to do this as my husband, and both daughters check their plans on the app. You can modifying your dining party on the app. Done it many times. Once the person is matched to that adr, it then shows up on their app. Same as FP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!