T-Rex at Disney Springs

Minniedap

Mouseketeer
Is this considered a Disney restaurant? Do reservations start at 180 days out? How early does it need to be booked?

It accepts Disney Dining Plan. They release like, maybe 20% of their reservations to Disney, and can be booked in that system at 180.

Don't book via Disney. Call them direct: (407) 828-8739

You will get better times, far far longer, and no credit card to hold the reservation.

Thank you, I had looked on Disney and it showed no tables available. I just called the number above and was able to get what I wanted for a group of 10.

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!

T-Rex is the only place my soon-to-be Son in Law wanted to go and I got shut out on MyDisneyExperience. I just tried calling the number and we're in for the exact time we wanted!!!

/happy dance

What a fantastic find! I can never find a reservation and voila! I find this thread and got the reservation I wanted.

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!