T-shirt for birthday girl and her sister

wannagoback

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, I posted this on the DISign board too, but I was so excited that I wanted to share them here as well. I made these designs and did iron-on transfers to make shirts for my DDs for our upcoming trip.

Tshirts-Page001.jpg

TshirtsKirsi-Page001.jpg

Those are really cute. I bet your DDs are excited about wearing them.

OMG those are too cute!!!! Can I have them for my DDs bday next month? LOL Seriously, those are adorable!!!

Your designs are too darling! Would I be imposing too much to ask if you could make a third design with "cousin" in place of little sister? My oldest DD will be turning 7 when we are there in 2 weeks. My younger DD and my DN will be there with us! I'll send you a PM as well!

Your designs are too darling! Would I be imposing too much to ask if you could make a third design with "cousin" in place of little sister? My oldest DD will be turning 7 when we are there in 2 weeks. My younger DD and my DN will be there with us! I'll send you a PM as well!

Here you go! We will be there in 2 weeks as well. :-)

Tshirts-Page001-1.jpg

Oh gosh, totally cute!

Hi everyone, I posted this on the DISign board too, but I was so excited that I wanted to share them here as well. I made these designs and did iron-on transfers to make shirts for my DDs for our upcoming trip.

Tshirts-Page001.jpg

TshirtsKirsi-Page001.jpg

That would be too funny if we run into each other wearing your designs! We will be wearing them on the 9th, when will you be wearing yours?

My girls will wear them on the 14th. I have to admit that I'm glad you'll be wearing them before we arrive on the 10th. My DH knows that I read the boards and I'm afraid that if he finds out that I actually post, he'll think I've gone overboard with the Disney obsession. Maybe he already knows... but if he saw someone wearing the shirt I made, then I would have to explain how a stranger got the design! I'm a closet DIS-addict.

DDs bday is on the 15th...I'm hoping to make these this weekend for her and her sister to wear....of course I gotta clear it with the sis first. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter