Take care of your feet!

I live in vionics year round. They keep your feet cool, have great arch and heel support and look cute too lol. Wonderful styles/choices! I want to try their slippers next. I've been wearing them for years now.
I wear them each day/all day/nite in the parks and have never gotten a blister, ever.
I prefer the non suede footbeds as I wear them atleast 10-12 hours a day.. and the suede type do seem to irritate my feet.

Keep your feet dry. Put your feet up at night if possible. Epsom salts in a bath or basin to soak feet will do wonders.

I wear only sneakers at the parks.

We break for a good chunk of time in the afternoon. I purchase epsom salt as part of my grocery delivery order and will take an epsom bath. I keep my legs up if we go to the pool or nap or watch tv or read...

If we go back out for the evening just for dinner or a dessert party, I wear supportive sandals.

If I'm feeling achy when it's time for bed I'll take two ibuprofen.

I have PF that can flare so I have been proactive...we shall see how successful my prep is.
Bringing Body glide, moleskin & blister bandaids.
Freeze water bottle for foot (and my endless shinsplints--and I don't run!)
Bringing: Vionics (new convert), FitFlops, Sofft wedges & Croc wedges--the Crocs a little higher than I like, but they are crazy comfy & good for night out if nothing else.
I will also bring ASICs nimbus gels & orthotic inserts. I HATE HATE HATE hot feet, but I know this is essential--at certain point could be only option.
I need to head to Scheels & get cool/moisture wicking socks.
4 weeks to go.
(had been on diligent walking routine then fell down 3 steps into garage last Thursday when flip flop caught on step & wrenched my knee. Still stiff but at least I think I will be OK to walk there)

I too have PF. I found chacos sandals this year and LOVE them. Have you tried them? I also swear by my teva's and birki's.

What does everyone take at night to be able to sleep? No matter what I do, my legs and feet ache so bad I can't sleep.

When I am aching from working out I take Motrin pm and that helps. Just enough to glide off to sleep but not groggy in morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter