Talk me through trick or treating...

mickeyfan0805

DIS Veteran
Can someone please talk me through trick or treating at the Fort? We have been very excited about the prospect of spending the day and having the kids trick or treat there, but some of the reading I've been doing has me a bit overwhelmed!

How many pieces of candy will we need? Am I right in assuming that one of us should stay back to distribute candy while the other goes out? Are the crowds really that overwhelming? How many campsites participate? Are there any tricks to helping make sure the kids have the most fun? Any info or advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Trick or Treat. Ah. I thought you meant Tower if Terror and I was going to say it has its ups and down.

As for your ToT, I've never been down over Halloween. Sorry.

j

Trick or Treat. Ah. I thought you meant Tower if Terror and I was going to say it has its ups and down.

j

I thought of that confusion when I first posted but let it go. I think I'll go back to change it! Lol.

j

I believe your statement covers both.....

How many pieces of candy will we need?
. . . probably 5-6 bags of mini candy bars

Am I right in assuming that one of us should stay back to distribute candy while the other goes out?
. . . don't have to, but a kind gesture
. . . if you candy from others, then you should be prepared to give it out

Are the crowds really that overwhelming?
. . . massive
. . . people come who are not even staying at The Fort
. . . so, the crowd level is artificially increased

How many campsites participate?
. . . maybe 75%-80% of "the regulars"
. . . maybe 50% of the newbies

Are there any tricks to helping make sure the kids have the most fun?

. . . let them roam
. . . trick-or-treating without parents s the most fun

Any info or advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
. . . just have a good time
. . . it is the spirit that counts

I'm not staying at our campsite to pass out. I'm going to leave out a container of non-edible (due to bugs and critters since unattended) treats with a display so people can help themselves. I was to trick or treat with my grandchildren, as this will be our first Halloween at the Fort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter