Talking Mickey at Town Square Theater

Snarl

Alicia In Wonderland
I’ve really been wanting to meet the talking Mickey at WDW after I saw the awesome video of the whole crew they are testing at DCA. Yesterday was the big 60 day mark and all the 7DMT FP were already gone at 7 am, so I took that as the universe telling me to try something new and finally take the time to meet talking Mickey. Now after doing some research I see that the Mickey at Town Square Theater does not actually always speak. How likely is it that I will actually meet the talking Mickey? Thinking about changing my FP to Thunder Mountain or Jingle Cruise. We will be meeting “regular” Mickey the next day at Epcot. Thoughts?

I’ve really been wanting to meet the talking Mickey at WDW after I saw the awesome video of the whole crew they are testing at DCA. Yesterday was the big 60 day mark and all the 7DMT FP were already gone at 7 am, so I took that as the universe telling me to try something new and finally take the time to meet talking Mickey. Now after doing some research I see that the Mickey at Town Square Theater does not actually always speak. How likely is it that I will actually meet the talking Mickey? Thinking about changing my FP to Thunder Mountain or Jingle Cruise. We will be meeting “regular” Mickey the next day at Epcot. Thoughts?

Better than 50-50 I would say. You won’t know until you walk in the room.

He only does not speak if he is "sick".
Meaning if the technology is not working properly.
I've hardly ever seen people say it wasn't talking Mickey since they started it.
Personally I hated it.
As an adult only group it was very awkward to wait for him to say the next line.
If you have little ones I think its worth it though.

He only does not speak if he is "sick".
Meaning if the technology is not working properly.
I've hardly ever seen people say it wasn't talking Mickey since they started it.
Personally I hated it.
As an adult only group it was very awkward to wait for him to say the next line.
If you have little ones I think its worth it though.
Good to know! A group I was talking to earlier had me a little worried. I know things can always go wrong. Yes, I have an 11 and 7 year old with me that both still love characters. I figured now was the time before they get too cool.8-)

When I went in April, Mickey sang "Happy Birthday" to me. Highlight of my trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter