Tangled the Series

Unvoiced_Apollo

DIS Veteran
So underrated. I've really liked the overarching story continuing Rapunzel's story and really developing the relationships she's attained after getting out of the tower. The musical aspect when there is one is pretty good, which helps when Menken is the one once again part of the team. Right now I have stuck in my head a heartbreaking song between two of Rapunze'ls friend that parallel's their respective journeys.

I'm really going to have to re-watch the series to understand some of the subtleties about how certain characters ended up they way they did in this final season.

So underrated. I've really liked the overarching story continuing Rapunzel's story and really developing the relationships she's attained after getting out of the tower. The musical aspect when there is one is pretty good, which helps when Menken is the one once again part of the team. Right now I have stuck in my head a heartbreaking song between two of Rapunze'ls friend that parallel's their respective journeys.

I'm really going to have to re-watch the series to understand some of the subtleties about how certain characters ended up they way they did in this final season.

Oh, it's great- one of the most well-done cartoons on TV! It is fun and colorful, yet emotional with a ongoing plot. My heart broke during the period where her father locked her in a tower! 😮 And, yeah, having music from Alan Menkin doesn't hurt either!

Oh, it's great- one of the most well-done cartoons on TV! It is fun and colorful, yet emotional with a ongoing plot. My heart broke during the period where her father locked her in a tower! 😮 And, yeah, having music from Alan Menkin doesn't hurt either!

When that happened I'm just thinking "Frederick, what are you doing?!".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter